View Full Version : Parole out to another state?

KatandPlato
06-28-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm only two weeks into this experience and am getting overwhelmed. :confused: Does anyone know if a parolee from the Arkansas system can parole out to another state? If so, what does he have to do to have that happen? What does he do to make a "home plan"?

FinallyFree
07-08-2008, 08:15 AM
When he fills out his parole plan he will put the place he is going to. I will assume it is Arizona. Then once approved for parole pending home check they will go through interstate compact office in little rock then thru your state capital to you local field office then once your house is checked back thru the same route.

agaucin
10-22-2008, 03:00 PM
hey is it the same for those who parole out from bootcamp??

FinallyFree
10-23-2008, 07:57 AM
No it's not or should I say it was not. The reason being is that boot camp parole is very stipulated and it is part of the program. This is why I did not do boot camp. The parole program that is the continuation of boot camp was not offered in my state. Yours may be different. Call the IPO at his unit and verify before he goes through the process only to be stuck in Arkansas.

myloveslove
02-24-2009, 12:44 AM
I'm only two weeks into this experience and am getting overwhelmed. :confused: Does anyone know if a parolee from the Arkansas system can parole out to another state? If so, what does he have to do to have that happen? What does he do to make a "home plan"?

My Man paroled from Ar to AZ 5 years ago. I see this post is a bit old but let me know if I can help.