View Full Version : is this something or what

mr_mizzribble
06-27-2008, 06:13 PM
so i just got off the phone from my wife at fmc carswell and at 2:00pm on friday they ran out of tolite paper and all the inmates were told that they could not have any till tuesday late morning, i know it is a prison but what is up with this, and the guards raping the inmates, this is just wrong in so many ways, you should still have your daliy needs like food, tolite paper and not knowing if your next to be raped by a guard, all i have left to say is what kind of warden is running that place, dogs are treated better, its just inhumane, it makes me sick and on the tolite paper my wife said that the guards think its funny

donethat03
06-30-2008, 10:13 AM
It does not suprise me that they have run out of toilet paper. I was there for 8 months and we were always running out of sanitary napkins but never toilet paper. Carswell is over crowded. They want to build a new building to house more inmates so they are over crowding it as much as they can but they are not adding the extra people to the budget. There are 4 people in a room made for 2. When I left we were getting a lot less food on our plates and the salad bar was down to about 3 or 4 items. As for the sanitary napkins always running out we had to use them to clean our rooms because they don't supply cleaning supplies. The new warden seemed like she was going to change things but I've heard it got worse. As for the raping, I've only seen agreements and then sometimes the inmate would get mad for one reason or another and holler rape. In the 8 months I was there I knew of no physical rapes.