View Full Version : Welcome to the CSP Solano Forum/Intros!

Barbara
06-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Welcome Guests

We would like to extend our most heart felt welcome to all of our guests that are viewing our California State Prison, Solano (SOL) forum, and of course all of PTO. We are here to lend you our support and share our knowledge with you. PTO comes to you without obligation and our only request of you is that you share your knowledge with us whenever possible. Once you register here at PTO please feel free to PM myself or any of our team at anytime. We are all at the ready to help you in any way we can. We will all be waiting for your first post.

Sincerely,
CA Staff

cnk
06-25-2008, 08:40 PM
Love the new forums!! This is so great!:D

missaxxoo
06-25-2008, 09:38 PM
This is so cool to have one for all of us who's loved ones are in Solano!! Thanks =)

jmbaby
06-28-2008, 12:39 AM
This is so cool to have one for all of us who's loved ones are in Solano!! Thanks =)

So glad we have our own forum now. :thumbsup:

LadyBaby
07-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Welcome LadyBaby,

We would like to extend our most heart felt welcome to all of our guests that are viewing our California State Prison, Solano (SOL) forum, and of course all of PTO. We are here to lend you our support and share our knowledge with you. PTO comes to you without obligation and our only request of you is that you share your knowledge with us whenever possible. Once you register here at PTO please feel free to PM myself or any of our team at anytime. We are all at the ready to help you in any way we can. We will all be waiting for your first post.

Sincerely,
CA Staff

I've been here on PTO for a few months now BSS, thanks for the welcome! It's great communicating with others who understand...Thanks so much for our very own SOLANO forum!!! This is so superfantastic!

URSUNSHINE
07-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Welcome URSUNSHINE,

Sincerely,
CA Staff

Thank You for that heart felt welcome. I appreciate all your support in this forum. I will be sure to share the knowledge that I have whenever possible. Once again thanks.

JasLovesRico
07-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Thank you for the Welcome. Pto is deffinately one of my favorite sites.

pj663
07-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Welcome pj663,

Sincerely,
CA Staff

Thank you so much for the warm weloome!!!:)

wendy tyler
07-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Well I figure ladies, it's a new forum and we are being welcomed to it!!

Tazz'Girl
07-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Welcome Tazz'Girl,

Sincerely,
CA Staff:eek: :hmm: :shrug:Uuuhhhmmm,do you know something I don't know :confused: .Thank you for the warm welcome ,but I'm kinda lost here :dizzy:.My hubby's not in Solano :hmm:.

pj663
07-01-2008, 02:26 PM
:eek: :hmm: :shrug:Uuuhhhmmm,do you know something I don't know :confused: .Thank you for the warm welcome ,but I'm kinda lost here :dizzy:.My hubby's not in Solano :hmm:.

Yeah I thought that I was hosting this forum!! But I'm grateful for the welcome!!

MAMA KAYE
07-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Welcome MAMA KAYE,

Sincerely,
CA Staff
MAYBE I DID SOMETHING WRONG MY SON IS AT SCC JAMESTOWN
BUT THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOME

Tazz'Girl
07-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Yeah I thought that I was hosting this forum!! But I'm grateful for the welcome!!:haha: LOL...I don't know what's going on,I'm being welcomed in Tehachapi too :shrug: :hmm: .Last my hubby's councelor told me and him was that he wasn't going nowhere no time soon :p.I hope someone lets me know what's going on before I head out to S'ville this weekend :haha:...

NewLife12
07-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the welcome I am most grateful, yet I'm confused as well. My fiance is in PVSP.I love this site from all forms very informative and definitely helpful

lee33
07-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Welcome lee33,

Sincerely,
CA Staff

Thank you so much for the welcome, but, im a little confused, my fella is in sullivan NY!!! Please tell me he's not moved as im ready to book a flight to see him so id like to know where im fliying to!!LOL:confused::):D

mrsdavis07
07-01-2008, 03:01 PM
my fiance isn't in solano but i'm being welcomed in the fourm I guess THANKS FOR THE WELCOME :confused::rolleyes::ha::haha: I feel kinda special:lovestruck:

PTO-110524
07-01-2008, 03:19 PM
LOL - the Welcome thread was welcoming GUESTS by name to this forum by use of a code which i have since had to remove the code due to a glitch. Even if your loved ones are at other prisons, we do welcome you here to the Solano forum. :D

AllyM
07-01-2008, 08:05 PM
I saw my name earlier... and when I just logged in it said "welcome alifezwife".

It's some kind of automatic thing that detects our log in names and posts it in the welcome letter. I'm not exactly sure how it works or what's going on.

I'll post if/when I know more...

Blessings,

Ally

PTO-110524
07-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Yeah bummer - something whacked so I had to remove the code. :(

sxycali209
07-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Thank you for giving us our own forum. We've need it for such a long.

hehasmyhart
07-05-2008, 02:00 AM
Hello Everyone,
My guy is a lifer. After serving 20 years next March, he will get his first shot at poarole. We don't expect the first one to be the one but I have a huge favor to ask of anyone reading this. I just wanted to make sure that everyone is registered to vote because there are some very important items that will probably make it to the Nov. '08 ballot. One has to do with the parole process for lifers. If it passes, an inmate may have to wait up to 15 years for their next shot at parole. Instead of the usual 1 to 5 year wait , can you imagine 15? It is being backed by a billionaire here in CA. Anybody and everybody that can vote, please register. Collectively, we are strong in numbers. That is shown by the reports of how many prisoners there are in CA and how over crowded the prisons are. If each prisoner has say 5 people that he knows register to vote and actually does vote, we could make some changes and our voices would be heard. Just because our loved ones are in prison does not mean that we have to take the station in life of a second class human being. It's time to speak up, be heard, let them be heard. Please, register to vote and vote. If you need a reminder call for the date of the vote, please PM me with how to contact you. There is information about all this through TIPS.

cnk
07-05-2008, 02:22 AM
Hello Everyone,
My guy is a lifer. After serving 20 years next March, he will get his first shot at poarole. We don't expect the first one to be the one but I have a huge favor to ask of anyone reading this. I just wanted to make sure that everyone is registered to vote because there are some very important items that will probably make it to the Nov. '08 ballot. One has to do with the parole process for lifers. If it passes, an inmate may have to wait up to 15 years for their next shot at parole. Instead of the usual 1 to 5 year wait , can you imagine 15? It is being backed by a billionaire here in CA. Anybody and everybody that can vote, please register. Collectively, we are strong in numbers. That is shown by the reports of how many prisoners there are in CA and how over crowded the prisons are. If each prisoner has say 5 people that he knows register to vote and actually does vote, we could make some changes and our voices would be heard. Just because our loved ones are in prison does not mean that we have to take the station in life of a second class human being. It's time to speak up, be heard, let them be heard. Please, register to vote and vote. If you need a reminder call for the date of the vote, please PM me with how to contact you. There is information about all this through TIPS.

Hi and welcome to PTO.. There has been a lot of discussion of these issues in the CA General Prison Talk forum (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=608), and also in the CA News forum. (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=228).

mariaandtaylor
07-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Thanks-

AllyM
07-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks-

Glad you joined us. Please feel free to PM me or any staff member if you need assistance getting around the site!

Blessing,

Ally

greeneyedlady19
12-13-2008, 07:35 PM
hey there, my husband received life with parole plus a 5 year enhancement. july of 2009 will be 14 years he has been incarcerated. december 18th of 2008 will be his 2nd parole hearing. wish us luck and nice to meet you all!

jmbaby
12-13-2008, 08:23 PM
hey there, my husband received life with parole plus a 5 year enhancement. july of 2009 will be 14 years he has been incarcerated. december 18th of 2008 will be his 2nd parole hearing. wish us luck and nice to meet you all!

Wishing you and your husband lots of luck and lots of prayer.

greeneyedlady19
12-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Wishing you and your husband lots of luck and lots of prayer.
thank you so much! :Di'm actually going to see him tomorrow. the last chance before his parole hearing on thursday. my stomach has been hurting for the past week over this. can't wait till it's over one way or the other.:eek: if i don't talk with you before, have a merry christmas!!!!:)

jmbaby
12-15-2008, 12:59 AM
thank you so much! :Di'm actually going to see him tomorrow. the last chance before his parole hearing on thursday. my stomach has been hurting for the past week over this. can't wait till it's over one way or the other.:eek: if i don't talk with you before, have a merry christmas!!!!:)

I hope you had a great visit. I pray that you and your husband have peace. This will seem like a long week. Trust in God, HE will see you through. Merry Christmas to you too. Keep us updated.

greeneyedlady19
12-15-2008, 06:12 PM
I hope you had a great visit. I pray that you and your husband have peace. This will seem like a long week. Trust in God, HE will see you through. Merry Christmas to you too. Keep us updated. our visit was great yesterday. thank you! after talking to my husband and his parole lawyer, i believe were going to postpone the hearing on thursday. thanks to marsys law. bop is handing out up to 15 year denials already. we have a 115 from 4 years ago we have been fighting. it's now in the federal courts. i can't wait for this to come to an end.:( talk to you soon.:)

Tricksie2645
12-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Hi all, my son is back at Solano until March 2009. Don't you just love our Parole System?? No, don't flame me that was definitely a sarcastic comment. :banghead:

Caresgirl
12-24-2008, 12:29 PM
Hi all, my son is back at Solano until March 2009. Don't you just love our Parole System?? No, don't flame me that was definitely a sarcastic comment. :banghead:

Sorry to hear your son is back... My husband just got transferred there from CCC and we have a little ways to go yet...feel free to PM me if you want... I am just learning all about Solano and the visiting process there... I was able to visit last weekend and it was so nice to see him and not have to drive as far.
Happy Holidays
Peace and Blessings

AllyM
12-26-2008, 09:54 PM
Sorry to hear your son is back... My husband just got transferred there from CCC and we have a little ways to go yet...feel free to PM me if you want... I am just learning all about Solano and the visiting process there... I was able to visit last weekend and it was so nice to see him and not have to drive as far.
Happy Holidays
Peace and Blessings

Welcome to the Solano ForumTricksie2645 and Caresgirl!

Please feel free to PM me if you need any assistance.

Blessings, Ally

Caresgirl
12-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the Solano ForumTricksie2645 and Caresgirl!

Please feel free to PM me if you need any assistance.

Blessings, Ally

Thanks for welcoming me to this forum.. I am just starting to get all familiarized with the visiting at Solano :eek: its a long drawn out frustrating process from where we came from... Oh well I am closer to him now and that is such a great Blessing:)!!!!

jbwife
01-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome.........................

jmbaby
01-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Welcome jbwife to the Solano Forum!!! If you have a question, I am certain we will have an answer. Its a great group of ladies here.

18HAPPY
01-17-2009, 12:56 AM
Hi everyone am kind of new and my fiance is on solano just wanted to introduse myself

PTO-110524
01-17-2009, 09:58 AM
Hi and welcome to PTO and the Solano Forum! :wave:

missinmysonbad
03-28-2009, 12:24 AM
hello to all, just introducing myself, i have a son in solano doing 8 yrs. This is my first time on this forum, so i hope to hear from you all.

PTO-110524
03-28-2009, 02:51 PM
hello to all, just introducing myself, i have a son in solano doing 8 yrs. This is my first time on this forum, so i hope to hear from you all.

Hello and welcome to the Solano forum! :wave:

jmbaby
03-28-2009, 05:33 PM

Welcome to the Solano forum!!!

BABY1N2
04-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Hello everyone :wave: We are getting ready to reside in Solano, so I thought I'd stop in the neighborhood and get myself aqainted with our new neighbors before just jumping in without warning :grouphug:

Caresgirl
04-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Hello everyone :wave: We are getting ready to reside in Solano, so I thought I'd stop in the neighborhood and get myself aqainted with our new neighbors before just jumping in without warning :grouphug:

Hello :) and Welcome to the Solano Forum.....

jmbaby
04-21-2009, 01:28 AM

Welcome to Solano!!! :)

LovingGLJ
04-21-2009, 04:08 PM
Welcome, welcome, welcome!

HesMyForever
04-24-2009, 12:25 AM
Hi, new to the Solano forum. My fiance just got transferred there not too long ago. I hope I can get approved to visit him soon, once I get all the info I need to do the request (I posted some q's already elsewhere in the forum). I'm anxious to see him....

jmbaby
04-24-2009, 01:17 AM
Hi, new to the Solano forum. My fiance just got transferred there not too long ago. I hope I can get approved to visit him soon, once I get all the info I need to do the request (I posted some q's already elsewhere in the forum). I'm anxious to see him....

Welcome to the Solano Forum. If you have a question there is someone on this forum who will have an answer. Hope you get to see your fiance soon.

Caresgirl
04-24-2009, 04:48 PM

Welcome to Solano :wave:

MissinUKiddo
04-27-2009, 01:41 PM
My brother called me last night and said that a bunch of guys who were at reception at DVI were transferred to Solano for overflow. It was great to hear his voice (there were no phone calls while at reception). Anyway, here I am on the Solano forum getting ready to get the info for visits, packages, etc. Thought I would say hello. :)

BABY1N2
04-28-2009, 11:46 PM
My brother called me last night and said that a bunch of guys who were at reception at DVI were transferred to Solano for overflow. It was great to hear his voice (there were no phone calls while at reception). Anyway, here I am on the Solano forum getting ready to get the info for visits, packages, etc. Thought I would say hello. :)
Hello! :wave: welcome...

mrs.mac
06-16-2009, 08:13 PM
Hello everyone I look forward 2 our future dicussions....My honey is transferring 2 Solano 2 day so I will definitely be on this site often....

mrs.mac
06-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Hello everyone I look forward 2 our future dicussions....My honey is transferring 2 Solano 2 day so I will definitely be on this site often.... He is being transfered from CSP,Sac

BABY1N2
06-16-2009, 08:30 PM
Hello everyone I look forward 2 our future dicussions....My honey is transferring 2 Solano 2 day so I will definitely be on this site often....

Welcome :wave:

WaitN4sunshine
06-17-2009, 02:14 AM
Hello everyone..... my Sunshine is in solano..... i'm waiting to get approved...

jmbaby
06-17-2009, 02:52 AM
Hello everyone..... my Sunshine is in solano..... i'm waiting to get approved...

Welcome to the Solano Forum!!!:) I hope you get approved soon so that you can visit your "Sunshine."

PTO-110524
06-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Welcome mrs.mac and WaitN4Sunshine!!:wave:

mrs.mac
06-18-2009, 02:45 AM
Thank you so much....yes! he was transferred to CSP, Solano from CSP,Sacramento...they r closing down the Gym...so a lot of inmates r being transferred to CSP, Solano or Corcorn...I was surprised and happy because we thought that he was being transferred out of state...Plus CSP, Sac was a lvl 4 and he is a lvl 2 inmate.....

AllyM
06-18-2009, 08:51 AM
Welcome mrs.mac and WaitN4Sunshine!!:wave:Here! Here! I second that... or third that or forth that... ?!#$%@!?

Seems Solano has opened up to intake again. My guy said they are removing the triple racks from his dorm right now (physically taking them out). I know of at least 3 inmates due to be (or just have been) released. His opinion is that since they have reduced the population by removing the 3rd inmate in the triples the place is less stressful then it was when he got there! Not that it is a "stressful prison" in comparison to some... he has actually said to me that "it's camp snoopy". Just his :twocents:.

Welcome to Solano Forum and blessing to you and your loved ones!

Ally

Purtie
04-28-2010, 01:03 AM
Hello everyone! My boyfriend was transferred to Solano from Murrietta, so he's a far way from home. He's considered a southerner in the eyes of the COs and other inmates, but he's never been affiliated with any group or gang in his life. Thank God he's classified as a Christian. He's been one since before he went in. Still nervous hearing about all the politics and rules, especially those that apply to so called southerners. When I went to visit him recently, we were harrassed by the COs just for me touching the back of his neck. He had to strip down at least 5 times! they explained that they had to watch southerners more closely. Hoping in Sept when he goes for his yrly review that they will transfer him closer to home, Norco, so he can volunteer for firecamp. He has a few letters of hardship in his file since his parents are too sick to travel. So leaving it in Gods hands! my drive to visit him is 6 hours! But being near him and able to hug and kiss him is to me worth more than gold. He's very handsome, intelligent, kind and has a great dimeanor. He doesn't belong in prison, he's never hurt anyone ever! He is a hard worker and great son and father. Thanks in advance for all ur input and any helpful advice!

humboldtsweetie
05-01-2010, 11:19 PM
welcome to all the newbies! i hope you find everything you need in our little forum!

JVSQUEEN
05-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Good mornigm everyone. My husband just got endorsed to Solano so as soon as he gets there I will be visiting. This move is difficult for us as we are from down south and have never been more then a couple hours apart and now he will be 8 hours from home. Going from visiting every weekend to once a month is going to be hard for us but I do believe in our love and our faith to get us through this until he can come back closer to us. We have been together for 6 years and we have a few years left to do and we take it one day at a time. Anyhow sorrythis was lengthy but I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Hope everyone has a great day.

BABY1N2
05-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Welcome Jslove :wave: sorry for the distance...