View Full Version : Does Anyone Need To Vent About Taylor C.i

Lainee
06-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Right now I am so :angry:my fiance said he had a surprise for me he was sending in the mail, well I got his letter and at the end of the letter he said to sign our certificate and send it back to him and to also make copies of our pictures and to send him the copies, to my surprise the certificate nor the pictures where in his letter, the certificate had something to do with our up coming marriage and I don't know if it was something important. The pictures was our first pictures together so I'm crushed that I will never see them again. At the moment I can't tell him I never received anything because his phone privledges has been suspended for the next 30 days. Whom ever took our pictures and certificate did this on purpose and yes it has really hurt me :eek::angry:
Lainee:confused::confused::confused:

ldinges
06-19-2008, 05:36 PM
This happened to me to with a card. I called the post office near the prison and asked if maybe it had slipped out, as no tape on flap to seal the envelope. Believe it or not, they found the card at one of the Post Offices, (maybe lost & found) I wasn't told where they found it, but I described what he had told me and they sent it to me. I was afraid of the same thing, but you might give the PO a try. The lady I talked to was very nice and called the main post office for me. Hopefully, you will have the same experience and they will find and mail the things to you.

locactus
06-19-2008, 07:51 PM
This happened to me to with a card. I called the post office near the prison and asked if maybe it had slipped out, as no tape on flap to seal the envelope.

This happened to me also. I recieved an empty envelope.
I called the Post Office but they never found my letter. You might want to check with the supervisor at your local post office. If your letter was sealed you should call the mail room at Taylor. The mail room at the facility my fiance was at were very nice. I hope Taylor didn't do that on purpose- that would be sad!

Are you sure he didn't send the certificate and pictures in a separate envelope and maybe you haven't gotten the 2nd envelope yet?

Good Luck. I do understand how you feel.

Lainee
06-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Right now I am so :angry:my fiance said he had a surprise for me he was sending in the mail, well I got his letter and at the end of the letter he said to sign our certificate and send it back to him and to also make copies of our pictures and to send him the copies, to my surprise the certificate nor the pictures where in his letter, the certificate had something to do with our up coming marriage and I don't know if it was something important. The pictures was our first pictures together so I'm crushed that I will never see them again. At the moment I can't tell him I never received anything because his phone privledges has been suspended for the next 30 days. Whom ever took our pictures and certificate did this on purpose and yes it has really hurt me :eek::angry:
Lainee:confused::confused::confused:
:D

I am so happy:D I received the pictures and the certificate in the mail today so all is good. All this could have been avoided and saved me from nearly having a heart attack if he would have told me the pics and certificate was mailed separate from the letter. :):D:cool::thumbsup:
Thanks everyone for your support!!!!!

Banshee13
08-23-2008, 09:41 PM
Hi and Congrats on your upcoming marriage!

My husband is at Taylor Workcamp but he has been at the Annex and Main Unit too. Our men probably know each other.

Did you call anyone (mail room, warden, etc) about the certificate/pics?

Banshee13

michaels wifey
09-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Janet Lee at the mailroom at Taylor is wonderful. She is very friendly and personable..if you talk to her like a friend she will be very helpful.

I would call and she'd be like haven't heard from you ... and we'd chat about whatever. I have found that as long as I am friendly and nice with everyone and never give attitude or be demanding, they are super helpful in ensuring they can help you.

J.J.'s Friend
09-22-2008, 11:31 AM
Okay, she may be a wonderful person, but the people that work for her are braindead! and cannot read the rules for pictures being sent. I sent my friend a scan of an Actress from a magazine, that a teenager can buy over the counter, and it was sent back because it must have been cold on the set that day!!! Please!

Janet Lee at the mailroom at Taylor is wonderful. She is very friendly and personable..if you talk to her like a friend she will be very helpful.

I would call and she'd be like haven't heard from you ... and we'd chat about whatever. I have found that as long as I am friendly and nice with everyone and never give attitude or be demanding, they are super helpful in ensuring they can help you.