View Full Version : so its my fault the LT wont answer the phone?!!?>!

foreverwaiting
06-10-2008, 05:32 PM
i love my baby to death but sometimes i just want to hang up that damn phone on him!!! we have been trying to find a way for me to be able to visit ... he wont write a letter taking his parents off he wants all of us to visit...someone told him some Lt there can aprove this but he has to write him to request it... well he did and got no answer, so he suggested my calling him , so i have called and left messages and the Lt hasnt called me back, and yesterday i had drs apts all day and expected to be home at 1:30 ish and was going to call the Lt then, well the apts went late and i didnt get home till 4 and the lt leaves at 3 so i didnt call. well god forbid i even go to the doctors and think of our unborn childs health and welfare before our wants!!! i have a highrisk pregnancy and have been having complications that he knows about so when im at the drs my focus is the baby not my boyfriend sitting in jail who isnt here for any of this!!! and he has the nerve to say to me ..."i dont want to here ur excuses i cant beleive you wouldnt bring the number with you to the drs, obviously you dont want to see me or it would have been your top priorty":angry: i could smack him!!!! no hes not my top priortiy when it comes to our childs health... im sorry that was the only thing on my mind so , i planned on callin the LT when i got home !!! not while im at the drs worrying about other things!!!!!... im sorry he hasnt called me back or answered all the times ive called!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how is that my fault!!!!! i cant make the man answer the phone or return calls if he doesnt want to!!!!! if u want to see me that bad write a damn letter requesting ur family be taken off !!!!! cuz i dont know what else to tell you im doing everything i can on my end!!!! so stop being such a jerk to me!!!!

light at end
06-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Sorry your going through all this. I hope you get ahold of the Lt. soon.

why
06-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Okay ... I see you are upset and hurt and it is understandable.

Sweetie ... you are a mama and your baby coming first in your life should be applauded! So :thumbsup::yay::clap:!

Second try your best to think of that little rant you were given as a compliment. He really really wants to see you.

I hope the LT calls you soon!!!!

Keep your chin up!!!!

michellecasey
06-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Sorry you have to deal with this ****************{hugs}}}}}}}

thugwife
06-12-2008, 05:17 PM
I dont know how your visits work in your state but here in KY, at most places here you can have at least 7 people on the visit list. Is he in a prison or a jail? I dont know of any jails having visits lists, I thought that was open to whatever. I have never heard of a place that only allows your parents to visit, but I have heard of some that wont let girlfriends visit, only wives