View Full Version : 2 stepz away from visiting & CO's SAID NO!!!

MaTTHeWz_WiFeY
06-10-2008, 04:31 PM
MY HUSBAND IS AT THE OLD FOLSOM AT THE FTTF (TANSITIONAL TREATMENT FACILITY) AS A PAROLEE, I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS APPROVED A WEEK AGO, SO I SAVED UP SOME MONEY, FOR GAS, MIND I LIVE IN MODESTO, SO I GET TO THE PRISON THEY GAVE ME A VISITORS PASS FILLED IT OUT THE C.O. AT THE DESK SIGN'S IT , HANDS IT TO THE OTHER C.O. THAT DRIVES THE VISITORS UP TO THE VISITING AREA, JUST WEN IM ABOUT TO BUY SUM PHOTO DUCKETS THE FIRST MAN CALLS ME BACK TO HIS DESK AND SAY'S "NO :no:UR FORM IS STILL PENDING , U CAN'T VISIT 2DAY." :(:confused::cry:
:cry::nospeak:OMG!!!!! IJUST WANTED 2 DIE.....:cry::shake: I STARTED CRYING SO HE SAID :hmm:HOLD ON AND HE ASK THE LADY C.O. IF HE CAN LET ME THRU SHE STR8T SAY'S "NOPE" :no:NOT IF HE IS IN "B-SIDE" ...... :idea:I TRYED EVERY THING 2 GET IN TO C MY HUBBY BUT THAT LADY WAS JUST NOT HAVING IT!!!! :(:blah::no::shake::cry::broken::banghead:

DOES ANY 1 KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "a & B" AT THE FTTF FACILITY???? :confused::(

LostTime
06-10-2008, 05:43 PM
I'm sorry I'm not from that area I live in Michigan but when I came across this post I just had to post a response and tell you how truly sorry I am that you were not able to visit I have been denied a visit before and it's truly devastating and I feel terrible for you!
I hope someone comes along and answers your question but during the mean time Hang in there and Know that were all here for you and all though I know that does not compare to seeing your loved one but at the same time I just want you to know Keep your head up! God Bless and Take Care

robs_angel
06-10-2008, 06:23 PM
I am sorry you are going through this, i hope someone comes along soon with the info you need..

((HUGS))

michellecasey
06-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Sorry to hear that ****************{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}

matlock_angela
07-05-2008, 02:04 PM
I hate that happened to you. The last time my man was in they transferred him 3 hrs. away and when I went to visit they denied me, too. I know it sucks, write him a couple of letters because trust me it hurt him too. Good luck next time.

JWSPMS
07-05-2008, 05:41 PM
OMG!! How awful. I'm so very sorry this happened to ya. I pray ya get to visit soon.

~SPIKESWIFE~

cnk
07-05-2008, 05:51 PM
MY HUSBAND IS AT THE OLD FOLSOM AT THE FTTF (TANSITIONAL TREATMENT FACILITY) AS A PAROLEE, I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS APPROVED A WEEK AGO, SO I SAVED UP SOME MONEY, FOR GAS, MIND I LIVE IN MODESTO, SO I GET TO THE PRISON THEY GAVE ME A VISITORS PASS FILLED IT OUT THE C.O. AT THE DESK SIGN'S IT , HANDS IT TO THE OTHER C.O. THAT DRIVES THE VISITORS UP TO THE VISITING AREA, JUST WEN IM ABOUT TO BUY SUM PHOTO DUCKETS THE FIRST MAN CALLS ME BACK TO HIS DESK AND SAY'S "NO :no:UR FORM IS STILL PENDING , U CAN'T VISIT 2DAY." :(:confused::cry:
:cry::nospeak:OMG!!!!! IJUST WANTED 2 DIE.....:cry::shake: I STARTED CRYING SO HE SAID :hmm:HOLD ON AND HE ASK THE LADY C.O. IF HE CAN LET ME THRU SHE STR8T SAY'S "NOPE" :no:NOT IF HE IS IN "B-SIDE" ...... :idea:I TRYED EVERY THING 2 GET IN TO C MY HUBBY BUT THAT LADY WAS JUST NOT HAVING IT!!!! :(:blah::no::shake::cry::broken::banghead:

DOES ANY 1 KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "a & B" AT THE FTTF FACILITY???? :confused::(

I'm sorry that happened to you. You might want to post this question in the Folsom Prison (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1077) forum.

flforever322
07-05-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm so sorry this happened. I hope this gets straightend out soon and you can sail right in and see your hubby.

NtShadow
07-06-2008, 08:21 AM
I'm sorry this happened to you after getting your hopes up thinking you would get the visit. Hopefully, you'll get to visit real soon.

angel12569
07-06-2008, 09:15 AM
so sorry to hear that, I hope you have better luck next time. Just call before you go next time and take down names.

why
07-06-2008, 12:00 PM
I am so sorry! Maybe someone in the Folsom forum will know more!