View Full Version : Global Tel Link

twannaray
06-10-2008, 09:17 AM
Connecting to the "Global Solution"

Whether you have a simple question or are requesting a proposal to complete your telephony needs, Global Tel*Link is here to accommodate.
We are dedicated to taking care of our customers and our teammates by providing complete, innovative solutions that ensure mutual success.
Please choose one of the following GTL departments to better expedite your needs:
Billing Questions:
Including: Paying your inmate telephone bill, blocking
guidelines, etc.

Billing Inquiry Staff
Telephone: 877.650.4249
Fax: 251.473.4588

Sales and Marketing Questions:
Including: Product demonstrations, brochures, informations packages, formal/informal proposals, bidding
Telephone: 866.862.5948
Fax: 251.375.2049

Technical Questions:
Including: Installation, after installation, technical questions
The Technical Support Staff
Telephone: 877.856.3184
Fax: 251.479.0656

Career Information:
Including: Job openings
Mr. Robert Bedinger
Please fax resumes to the following number:
Fax: 251.479.2733

Global Tel*Link Tariffs:
Including: International and Interstate Tariffs
Regulatory Department
Ms. Dorothy Cukier
Corporate Counsel & Director
Regulatory Affairs
Fax: 703.435.0980

barbie16118
06-10-2008, 09:58 AM
what happened to #800-231-0193 and fax # 866-447-7285?

Angelsdelight
06-11-2008, 07:19 AM
Dedicated !!!!! Hmmmmm....... I've been trying for 2 days to open an account unable to get throught being kept on hold over 2 hours total. I need to open an international advance pay account & no joy !

KAV
06-12-2008, 10:30 PM
I think those numbers are second posters numbers are the ones the recording sayes for old MCI customers to use.

shenll72
06-13-2008, 12:21 AM
The numbers I called earlier this week for Globel tel Link was 800-483-8314 & 866-230-7761 I got through on both and I set up a pre-paid account for my baby... I hope this helps someone.

robs_angel
06-13-2008, 12:47 AM
www.glt.net (http://www.glt.net)

JB's Wife
06-13-2008, 05:24 PM
I called them tonight to set up an account and the guy that was on the phone had such bad english I had a hard time understanding what he was saying. Then when I asked him to clarify what he said he hung up on me. I hate these people MCI was so much better.

Angelsdelight
06-13-2008, 05:29 PM
I had exactly the same thing jb's wife, i got so annoyed with the man on the phone it was terribley hard to stay nice on the phone & not hurl abuse I had to repeat myself over & over just to get the info i needed

jackielovestony
06-15-2008, 04:11 PM
I got 2 extra phone calls from GTL today!!!!
First of all i signed up for the 6 calls a month for $50 if you have any credit left it carries over to the following month. Today my Tony was to call me and we knew it would be the 6th call of the month so no more till next month. Anyway, after we talked 15 mins and the call was about to disconnect i told him to try to call me back after it disconnected. He did and it let him through so when that call was over he did it again like an hour later. I just got off the phone with him now i know that i probably won't be able to talk to him the rest of the month, but i got 2 extra calls. I don't know why it let him exceed the 6 call limit maybe because it is Sunday or who knows but maybe so of you can do it too! Just a heads up.
jackie

cyndi34
06-15-2008, 05:41 PM
I swear there must be 2 different global tel link companies.I wanted to set up an account and was told the charges would simply appear on my phone bill,there was no such thing as prepaid accounts.No credit,no accounts.I am confused.

Angelsdelight
06-18-2008, 02:01 PM
:angry:GTL Sucks !!!!!!!! By far they are the worst company i have ever dealt with in my life ! You see they can put a post to say we are here to help with your queries but amazingly when theres a complaint there nowhere to be seen to respond , e-mails don't get responded to , I'm given false information which i highly suspect is to shut me up & get me off their asses. They are greedy they've bitten off more than they can chew & can't handle the workload they've taken on !:angry: Its not a barrel of laughs when your cut off from speaking to your loved ones, which they must think it is , its makes me so angry !

TiffanyFL
06-19-2008, 09:28 AM
what happened to #800-231-0193 and fax # 866-447-7285?

The correct fax # is -866-441-7285

road2lane
06-19-2008, 07:00 PM
:angry:GTL Sucks !!!!!!!! By far they are the worst company i have ever dealt with in my life ! You see they can put a post to say we are here to help with your queries but amazingly when theres a complaint there nowhere to be seen to respond , e-mails don't get responded to , I'm given false information which i highly suspect is to shut me up & get me off their asses. They are greedy they've bitten off more than they can chew & can't handle the workload they've taken on !:angry: Its not a barrel of laughs when your cut off from speaking to your loved ones, which they must think it is , its makes me so angry !

WELL SAID! I'm so irritated with this company right now.:angry::angry::angry:

Bizzycat
06-19-2008, 11:08 PM
This company is the worst. My son has been in for a little over 3 years and we always used CBS. He was moved in April to a new place that had GTL. I had to setup a pre-paid account with them and was told I would only get 6 calls a month. I asked how much the calls would cost and I wrote it all down. The lady told me how much each call was to connect and how much per minute. Well i got 2 calls and my son was moved again and this place had CBS. I waited for the bill to come and I was charged way more than I was told the calls would be. I called to close the account and find out why I was charged a different price and I get a guy who was hard as heck to understand. I told him I wanted to close this account and wanted to know about the price difference. He told me I was charged the correct amount and I said that was not the price I was told whe I called to open the account. I asked him what the rate was and he refused to tell. He told me just give him my debt card info so he could process my refund, and I said I wanted to know the rate I was being charged per call. He told not to ask him again just give him my card info. I said I wanted to check this call rate and he told me if I asked again he would disconnect the call. I gave him my card info and said I wanted to speak to someone above him and he told me I could do what I want if I wanted to sit on the phone for 45 minutes waiting and it would not do any good. I sat on the phone with this dumb music playing for 30 minutes and guess what it was disconnected. If my son is moved somewhere and this company is the only phone company we will write back and forth because I will never give them a dime of my money. Then to top it all off he said it will take 30 to 40 days to get my refund.:angry: I never had one problem with CBS in over 3 years but GTL sucked.