View Full Version : pictures- How revealing can they be?

natag987
06-10-2008, 07:15 AM
When someone gets transferred to a prison in GA are the rules about receiving pictures strict? like bathing suit pictures?i know all clothed pictures are ok but i want to send him a pict of me in a bathing suit lol...help?

whisky 23
06-10-2008, 07:46 AM
It is fine as long as you dont show any nipple or vagina.As long as that is covered up there should be no problem.You can send swimwear or bikini.

Danalia
06-10-2008, 08:03 AM
Oh heck... that put the most hilarious image into my head Poppy. Just have this vision of someone in the mail room crouched over a desk with a spotlight and a magnifying glass scanning all the pics for 'naughty bits' :D

Good luck getting your pics through :)

natag987
06-10-2008, 08:07 AM
Lol Thats Funny! Yeah I Hope Not! The Reason Why I Asked Is Because When He Was In Hall County I Sent One And They Sent It Back Because It Was Inappropriate Content But I Wasnt Showing Anything Inappropriate Lol

whisky 23
06-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Oh heck... that put the most hilarious image into my head Poppy. Just have this vision of someone in the mail room crouched over a desk with a spotlight and a magnifying glass scanning all the pics for 'naughty bits' :D

Good luck getting your pics through :)

That would not surprise me in the mailroom.Writing to my pals has been a real eye opener.ha ha:thumbsup:

kittybee
06-10-2008, 11:27 AM
My favorite prisoner told me a little secret that could get nude pics passed through the mail screening. I don't know if it will actually work or not because I haven't tried it yet, but I'm told A LOT of guys have been able to get some past the CO's this way. He told me to send a full nude picture and draw a bikini over the naughty bits with a gel pen, preferably black. He said that since I'm pretty good with artwork, I should have no problem with this. When he gets the picture, he can rub off the gel pen, and then see me in all my naked glory. He made sure to emphasize that the only way this can work, though, is if it is on a GLOSSY PHOTO. (Go figure. =p)I'm really thinking this must actually work, because I'm pretty sure he wasn't up all night figuring out ways to get nude pics from me. Now I'm not saying he's not the brightest crayon in the box, but I really don't think he came up with this on his own. :p

babigurl1884
06-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Think it all depends on the facility. Here is Iowa you can't even send swimsuit pics.

mrs_young
06-10-2008, 03:46 PM
wuda bout in florida prisons whats up with dem???

Cookies Babe
06-10-2008, 04:26 PM
my guy is in D Ray in GA and I sent pics of me in nighties and it went through so I think swim suit would be fine. His cellie has a pic of his GF with her hand over her boobs and underwear on. I just tried to send my own we'll see if it goes through. He even had the bright idea of me wearing a tight white shirt and wetting it...we'll see if THAT works. He says according to their rules and board postings as long as it isn't vagina or bare nipples we're okay.

michellecasey
06-10-2008, 08:32 PM
HAHAHA it fricken works. He got it today and let me know it went through. Thanks!!!!!!

My favorite prisoner told me a little secret that could get nude pics passed through the mail screening. I don't know if it will actually work or not because I haven't tried it yet, but I'm told A LOT of guys have been able to get some past the CO's this way. He told me to send a full nude picture and draw a bikini over the naughty bits with a gel pen, preferably black. He said that since I'm pretty good with artwork, I should have no problem with this. When he gets the picture, he can rub off the gel pen, and then see me in all my naked glory. He made sure to emphasize that the only way this can work, though, is if it is on a GLOSSY PHOTO. (Go figure. =p)I'm really thinking this must actually work, because I'm pretty sure he wasn't up all night figuring out ways to get nude pics from me. Now I'm not saying he's not the brightest crayon in the box, but I really don't think he came up with this on his own. :p

kittybee
06-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Michelle, did you have to explain to your SO that he had to rub off the gel pen or is this gel-pen technique common knowledge in prisons? LOL. I'm actually a little surprised that it worked, and I'm not sure if I should have been!

sweetnina
06-11-2008, 04:10 AM
In Texas they send "painted" pics (I colored the special parts with a black pen) back. Nudity, no way. And I definitely covered everything.

natag987
06-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Ha Haha Thats Hilarious I Cant Believe It Went Through I Am Definitely Going To Send My Thong Bathing Suit Picts Once He Is Moved To His Assigned Prison! And Possibly Some Lingerie Picts It Wouldnt Hurt To Try!

fashi0nablynumb
06-15-2008, 10:27 PM
i used to send lingerie pix to my man at donovan prison and they went though and some of the shit i was wearing was almost see though

EmJ
06-17-2008, 05:28 AM
I've just sent my gel pen pictures and I have my fingers crossed they get through. That was a brilliant idea and if it works it'll make my man seriously happy!!lol

whisky 23
06-17-2008, 02:03 PM
I've just sent my gel pen pictures and I have my fingers crossed they get through. That was a brilliant idea and if it works it'll make my man seriously happy!!lol

that is a great idea:D

kittybee
06-17-2008, 09:51 PM
EmJ, let me know if it works! I still haven't tried it out, and I'm still wondering if I should. :)

EmJ
06-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Kittybee I will definatly let you know. It should arrive with him next wednesday..fingers crossed :)

Cookies Babe
06-19-2008, 06:09 PM
Ok here's something odd. I sent 4 pics, 1 wearing a camie and panty (dry) 1 wearing camie and undie (wet and tight) 1 with my arm over my breasts and 1 up close with the tight white shirt. He was notified to come to the mail room there was material he might not be allowed to have. (where he's at state can't have stuff fedneral can - 2 buildings 1 mail room) anyway he was given the 2 wet pics but not the other two! he wasn't even told about the others. So WHO KNOWS if someone took them, but seriously you could see everything through that shirt and it went to him...BOY WAS HE HAPPY!

satchrox
06-19-2008, 07:26 PM
send totally nude, sometimes they won't even look and it will go right through, worst that can happen is they throw it away

iloveyoumore
06-20-2008, 09:29 AM
In Oregon gel pens are a no. Apparently they can use the ink for other stuff? No crayon drawings from the kids either for the same reason.