View Full Version : Really Scary Call

MattelMade
06-08-2008, 08:27 AM
So something really creepy happened to me the other day, I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. On the fifth of June I received two calls which I thought were from my boyfriend because whenver he calls and I miss it, it just says "no number". Anyways, I see I have two missed calls from a no number. Sometimes a voicemail gets left that says "To accept press 0, more more options press *" etc. So I check my voicemail and sure enough I hear the operator left a message so I know that he called and I missed it. So I talk to him the next day and tell him I'm so sorry I missed his calls and he goes, "I never called you yesterday" So now I'm kind of freaked out, I'm hoping it was a glitch in the system and not someone I don't know using his account to call me. Has this happened to anyone else?

LostTime
06-11-2008, 08:38 PM
No but usually if you have a prepaid account with a company like CBS and things like that they can tell you where the last calls were made from even though they weren't accepted if you give them the dates
Hope this helps

Tim's gal
06-11-2008, 08:55 PM
I can relate to your problem. I have a prepaid account in AZ and it happens to me quite frequently that I get calls from the prison (which I don't normally answer). Once I had my prepaid number forwarded to my cell phone and a call from the prison came in. I picked it up just to be asked by a female "Is this the city of Phoenix?" It was very strange. I have a feeling they are trying to call a number which is similar to mine.