View Full Version : what should i do

tinktink5
06-07-2008, 08:25 PM
One of my good friends is locked up. He is my sons godfather. He has only been his godfather for about twoweeks my sons only 5 months. Well anyway i dont know whether i should send a fathers day card or not... And if you think i should some sugestions on what to right would be helpful....

D4C
06-07-2008, 08:32 PM
you should be able to find a father's day card for a godfather. I sent one to my son's godfather when he was in prison last year.

tinktink5
06-07-2008, 09:03 PM
i bought a card i just dont know what to write on the inside and whether so sign my sons name or not this is what the card i was gonna use says

hes the kind of person that can always give you a reason to feel good about yourself.
he can listen,
he can keep it real,
he can make you laugh,
he can inspire you.

and on the inside it says Thanks for bein that type of person Happy Fathers Day

whisky 23
06-08-2008, 03:34 AM
You can send a fathers day card or you can buy them for God dads as well.He would love either as it is the thought that counts

Danalia
06-08-2008, 04:24 AM
i bought a card i just dont know what to write on the inside and whether so sign my sons name or not this is what the card i was gonna use says

The words are nice :)

As to signing your son's name.... well the point of the card is that he is the godfather and the card should come from the godson but a compromise would be to sign it from the entire family.

As to what to write, none of us can put words in your mouth. Put pen to paper a couple of times and test out what you might want to write before putting it in the card itself. It doesn't have to be an essay after all. Perhaps the words in the card are enough?

LOWRYDERHYNA
06-08-2008, 06:14 AM
its no problem just send him a father day card and a something just to say he has not been forgotten?

tinktink5
06-08-2008, 12:37 PM
i was thinkin about puttin thanks for been a great gofather and stampin my sons hand on it since he is to little to write anything... but i dont knowif that what ill do or somethin else...

LoDucafan67
06-08-2008, 12:49 PM
I would send him one.

D4C
06-08-2008, 01:51 PM
i think the hand stamp is an awsome idea!

tinktink5
06-08-2008, 03:26 PM
i think the hand stamp is an awsome idea!
thanks i just want it to be personal thats why i was hesitant about sending one cause my son is so young...

why
06-08-2008, 09:14 PM
The little hand print sounds cool ... you could also write on the inside like it is from your son and sign his name.:thumbsup:

cryinblueeyes
06-08-2008, 09:41 PM
i was thinkin about puttin thanks for been a great gofather and stampin my sons hand on it since he is to little to write anything.....

I did that with my Son and my pals and they all loved it. With every card they could see just how fast my son was growing. You could also send a little photo of him with the card. I'm sure he'd love that!