View Full Version : no visits

foreverwaiting
06-07-2008, 01:35 PM
:angry: i just want to see him!!!! i cant stand this stupid rule that you cant visit unless ur family or unless the family doesnt show for 30 days!!! and his father who constantly fights with him when he goes to see him is the only reason im not going!!!! his mother said brad would rather see me and it would be better for us anyways, and was all for giving up visitation to make her son happy, but no his father says he wants to still see his son which i could totally understand but HE NEVER GOES!!!! and when he does all he does is start fights with him about being in there!!! they set apts and never show so its impossible for the 30 days to ever come up because aparntly even if you set one and dont show IT STILL COUNTS!!!!!! so i went all the way to the jail today to fill out an application in hopes that they wouldnt visit again for one week just to find out no show apts still count ! his father could have gone to see him this weekend but no hed rather go out and party so why is it so important to him to have the option to see his son if he doesnt go!!!! i just want to see my boyfriend damnit its been over 5 months, i miss him , and im pregnant its bad enough he cant be here why cant he just let me go see him damnit! sorry had to vent!

whynow2007
06-07-2008, 02:45 PM
If your boyfriend really wants to see you all he has to do is tell his parents that he is removing them from his visiting list so that he can have a visit with you. He can say he appreciates all they do, but he wants to see you before the baby is born.

Munches623
06-07-2008, 10:22 PM
If your boyfriend really wants to see you all he has to do is tell his parents that he is removing them from his visiting list so that he can have a visit with you. He can say he appreciates all they do, but he wants to see you before the baby is born.

i tottally agree with this...:(

matlock_angela
07-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Have talked with Brad's dad about letting you have a visit? Cry and beg if you have to. Also, have Brad tell his dad that he wants to see him but he would like to see you and ask him to please just hold off visiting until you are able to do so. Call his dad and as nicely as possible ask him to wait so you can visit. Don't get mad if he doesn't say ok just keep on pleading with him and try to make him see that his son needs to see other important people in his life. DONT GET MAD no matter what put a quilt trip on him and cry as you get off the phone. Then wait and see what Brad tells you he said about you visiting. I know it sucks I haven't seen my man for too long because of no visitation allowed since I have felonies (we were arrested together) Trust me no matter what you have to do and put up with it will be worth it if you get to visit. Good luck.

queens3
07-05-2008, 03:31 PM
I know in NJ you have to be put a list from the inmate and then you can see them here I do not no about TN

JWSPMS
07-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Sorry to hear you are going through this. I hope his dad will not visit for awhile so you can visit...especially with a baby on the way.

Again sorry to hear about your frustration...it definitly doesn't seem fair at all. :(

Hang in there.

~SPIKESWIFE~

flforever322
07-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Can he remove his father at least until after the baby is born. You really need to see each other right now, and it sounds like his father and he have spent just about enough "quality time" together for a while. I really hope he can work this out-soon. Hang in there.

Angelbaby8599
07-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Sorry you guys are going through a rough patch with visitation. I hope everything works out and you can get to him soon!!