View Full Version : Its Been About A Week & 1/2....

LPRNCES<3FLAKO
06-06-2008, 07:42 PM
That I Havent Wrote Him!.... I Want To & Have Wrote Him Almost Everyday But Too Much Things Have Been Happening That My Words Arnt Coming Out Wrong!

I Dont Want Him To Think That Im Mad At Him Or Anything But I Kant Help But Blame Him For Being In There And Making Me Stress Too Much Causing Me To Mc!

Look Im Doing It!!!

Every Letter I Have Wrote Him Seem To Blame Him For It All! And I Dont Want Him To Think Its His Fault!

LOWRYDERHYNA
06-06-2008, 07:52 PM
send him a card and let him know you are thinking of him and explain hwo you are feeling? let it all out and he will understand and knowing that its take a hella of a strong lady to stand by her man during his trial and turbalation. Are you strong enough to be by his side? i m sure you are girl.. i am sure you are. Take a break and go spend some time on you .. if you are going thru this you need to get some air how can u take care of him if u cant' take care of yourself. just send him a card .. that my personal opinion and dont worry we all go thru this feeling .. YOU ARE NOT ALONE..

LPRNCES<3FLAKO
06-06-2008, 09:05 PM
that makes sense.... the whole card thing.

Im just scared that hes going to feel that Im blaming him for whats going on. And Im not. I just.... Yeah its... a point in my life that I dont want to do anything but stay in bed!

Thank you! I hate feeling alone! I hate not having any friends or family that I could talk to who would understand were I am coming from.

Guess maybe thats another thing thats making all this so hard for me.

YES YES YES I am strong! I WANT TO NEED TO be with him! And I AM GOING TO WAIT FOR HIM!

Im just scared that hes going to blame himself so much that hell leave me! the last time i went to see him he was telling me that i deseverd better and all he ever does is hurt me. He was trying to break up with me and I kept changing the subject telling him its all lies! that I NEED HIM I WANT HIM! and I know him if he does leave me hell leave leave me like nothing! and I dont want that! not because of this!

I mean I know all this is hard to deal with.... but we both got to be strong. and we both got to stick together! I just scared he's gonna think otherwise!

robs_angel
06-06-2008, 09:29 PM
try just explaining it to him like you have to us.. that you arent meaning it the way its coming out..

best wishes

LOWRYDERHYNA
06-06-2008, 11:18 PM
that makes sense.... the whole card thing.

Im just scared that hes going to feel that Im blaming him for whats going on. And Im not. I just.... Yeah its... a point in my life that I dont want to do anything but stay in bed!

Thank you! I hate feeling alone! I hate not having any friends or family that I could talk to who would understand were I am coming from.

Guess maybe thats another thing thats making all this so hard for me.

YES YES YES I am strong! I WANT TO NEED TO be with him! And I AM GOING TO WAIT FOR HIM!

Im just scared that hes going to blame himself so much that hell leave me! the last time i went to see him he was telling me that i deseverd better and all he ever does is hurt me. He was trying to break up with me and I kept changing the subject telling him its all lies! that I NEED HIM I WANT HIM! and I know him if he does leave me hell leave leave me like nothing! and I dont want that! not because of this!

I mean I know all this is hard to deal with.... but we both got to be strong. and we both got to stick together! I just scared he's gonna think otherwise!
feeling alone is not so good feeling especially when family or freinds are not supportive of you involving with a convict. thats all part of being in love with a bad boy. they all want us to love a good guy and find somone different and better. no one know what we want but only us. there is alway going to be a blaming game but it takes a man to be responsible and take the blame "he made a wrong decision yes that is true but no one is perfect reassure him that"! show him that to you that don't matter just as long as you are there by his side to give him that support. Strong and having faith as well as communication is the big key factor in surviving a relationship like both you and I. We are never alone especially having this PTO we got each back so when ever u feel like no one understand WE ALL DO!!:)

Danalia
06-07-2008, 02:19 AM
If you feel you can't say what you want to say right now without it coming out the wrong way why not send him a card (something like 'Thinking of you 'for example) or a letter that is just 'newsy' about the little things that are going on in your life. Then you can take time to step back, have a think about what you want to say and exactly how to say it and give yourself a chance to re-read what you are writing without the danger of sending something you think might upset him (the blame game etc) and send that later, when you are not feeling quite so stressed. Taking a little time, whilst still sending him something, however small, will surely help you avoid the problems you are worried about.

If you need someone to rant at you know where that pm button is ;) We are here to support each other after all :grouphug:

whisky 23
06-07-2008, 11:51 AM
I would send him a thinking of you card or some postcards.That way you have some time out but he will still get mail

LPRNCES<3FLAKO
06-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Yeah.... I know I should send him somthing!

Thanks!!! Ill let you girls know how it goes..... when I get the right words to tell him!

preggo1978
06-14-2008, 09:26 PM
My guy is in the Ingham county jail for a parole violations. This would be the third one. He was doing really good untill we had some personal issues and than he failed to report. I send him mail everyday. We have a baby girl now. Does anyone else have a guy who gets really grouchy when he is locked up. He accuses me of sleeping around. Which im totally not. One letter will be wonderful, the next one will be nice but there will be things in it like I will find out what you are up too. Anyways he always tells me how much he loves me. I havent talked to him in like five days. I mailed out some post cards from Kzoo on Thursday. Do you think he has them yet? I added time to out phone so he could call but I have heard nothing. Im worried. Probably for no reason. I always stress that he gets mad at me well he is in there. Does anyone else go through this? I sit at home all the time with the phone and checking the mail. I miss him so much. I know he will be home soon. Does anyone know how to get an out date? His PO is no help. I havent even botherd to call him this time.