View Full Version : I got my visits suspended without notice!

Mrs.760
06-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Okay so I went to visit a friend this morning and I get there im the only person there they take me in 1 room with 4 people and let me know my visits have been terminated.....just like that no answer no how long no NOTHING!

I almost started crying until they told me the ISU investigator was on his way in and he could explain it to me in detail if I would wait so I said yes and waited for 30 minutes.

The investigator was nice and cordial and told me that they have reason to beleive I have been sneaking in contraband to the prison!!!! WTF?! I have never done any such thing and was mortified at being accused of it! I asked with what proof do they have and he said none at this time but they are currently looking for it.....umm are your serious or is Ashton Kutcher going to pop out of the Seargents office?! My friend had just called me yesterday and asked if I was still visiting and I said yeah. Then this randomly happens and the suspention was put on 2 days ago.

He told me to call him in a week and he would let me know if I can get my visits back.....I have been shakeing all day long and I want to talk to him to see what the hell is going on but he still hasnt called. If he was sent to the SHU I know him or his brother would have called me or even his cousin whom is also on the yard with the 2 of them.

I feel helpless...any thoughts?:(

JasLovesRico
06-06-2008, 03:42 PM
I am really sorry that happen that is one of my biggest fears.

ALWAYS HERE 4 M
06-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Wow!! I'm sorry sweetie! I'll keep you in my prayers babe...hope it all works out!

robs_angel
06-06-2008, 04:11 PM
I am so sorry this is happening to you! ((Hugs))

please keep us posted i am sure i am not the only one wants to hear as soon as you get your visits back..when they find out they were wrong, they would never admit that tho crazy DOC people

Mrs.760
06-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Thanks guys I appreciate it. They told me it was an annoymous tipster...I have a pretty good idea who it was. We have a bunch of haters on his yard. They did a random cell search 2 days ago and came up with nothing.

txsndn7
06-06-2008, 04:13 PM
I am sorry to hear about your visits being terminated.
I fear that same thing. I hope you get visitation back soon.:)

timsbaby41
06-06-2008, 04:24 PM
That really sucks, they gave you no clue as why they thought you were bringing in contraband.The closer we get to our wedding day i am terrified they will pull some shit with us.I hope you get your visits back real soon hun

Mrs.760
06-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Thanks everyone I appreciate it. To top it off I missed his calls so i know he isnt in the SHU.

thingstosay
06-06-2008, 05:10 PM
I am sorry about this... I will keep you in my prayers that it gets worked out.

gertie27
06-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Well, what comes to my mind is "the truth will set you free." It may take a little while, but if there really isn't anything going on, that will come to light and your visits will be restored. Also remember, innocent people fight - so don't let them make you wait too long. Don't be pushy with that guy, but stay on top of the situation. If it makes you feel any better - I lost visits for 10 weeks, but with God's favor, it all got turned around. Have faith!

jackielovestony
06-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Hope you get everything worked out. That totallly sucks no wonder they call it Centinhella!!! :angry:

Mrs.760
06-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Hope you get everything worked out. That totallly sucks no wonder they call it Centinhella!!! :angry:

Yeah if the guy wasnt a Raider fan i would have had half a brain to boop bop him!

thugwife
06-06-2008, 07:14 PM
Wow, well I have never been accused of bring in anything, but I have had my visits terminated, my husband "hugged" me wrong and was put in the hole for 90 days, I had to write and request my visits be restored. WHATEVER you do, DONT mention any of it on the phone, I am sure you know they monitor the calls. I know you said you didnt do anything, but do NOT speak of the incident on the phone. I seen a girl on here that talked about some b/s and she came home to have the police going thru her house.

And another guys house was being used as some kind of police setup. All over speaking on the phone, if you say something you may not be significant, it could be a b/s code word to get you hemmed up in something. Yes, I agree they are haters everywhere, and even the prison guards like nothing more than to get you in trouble and kicked off visits. Since you are obviously under some investigation, MAKE SURE that your vehicle is CLEAN. I am sure you know all this, but I am unsure how long you have been in the SYSTEM.

ANY drug reside, any weapons or knives will get you in trouble. As you know you and your car are subject to search upon entering. I dont know about you, but I am a gangster b*tch and and I am know to carry a boxcutter, and I lost it in my car once and I was SCARED TO DEATH they was gonna search my car and find it. Luckily I found it after tearing my car apart.

Mrs.760
06-06-2008, 08:04 PM
haha yeah Im OCD my car is always clean! I really dont keep things in it. I am aware of the searches it seems as if they search cars there alot. I want to ask him " WHAT THE HELL" on the phone and its going to be hard for me not to talk about it because Im so angry. :angry:

Wow, well I have never been accused of bring in anything, but I have had my visits terminated, my husband "hugged" me wrong and was put in the hole for 90 days, I had to write and request my visits be restored. WHATEVER you do, DONT mention any of it on the phone, I am sure you know they monitor the calls. I know you said you didnt do anything, but do NOT speak of the incident on the phone. I seen a girl on here that talked about some b/s and she came home to have the police going thru her house.

And another guys house was being used as some kind of police setup. All over speaking on the phone, if you say something you may not be significant, it could be a b/s code word to get you hemmed up in something. Yes, I agree they are haters everywhere, and even the prison guards like nothing more than to get you in trouble and kicked off visits. Since you are obviously under some investigation, MAKE SURE that your vehicle is CLEAN. I am sure you know all this, but I am unsure how long you have been in the SYSTEM.

ANY drug reside, any weapons or knives will get you in trouble. As you know you and your car are subject to search upon entering. I dont know about you, but I am a gangster b*tch and and I am know to carry a boxcutter, and I lost it in my car once and I was SCARED TO DEATH they was gonna search my car and find it. Luckily I found it after tearing my car apart.

nightbird
06-06-2008, 08:11 PM
first thing I though when I read your post was some hater put in bs tip. happens to my husband alot and he goes to lock up for investigation, ridiculous...

Mrs.760
06-06-2008, 09:03 PM
first thing I though when I read your post was some hater put in bs tip. happens to my husband alot and he goes to lock up for investigation, ridiculous...

Yeah it really cant be anything other then someone hating. I mean lets get real dont you think I would know if I had CONTRABAND on me! i was ready to strip for them and everything!

tarver
06-06-2008, 09:19 PM
hey, that happen to me also at hamilton c.i. they held me there for about 4 hours, didn't find shit because i didn't have shit, they even went to my hotel room i tried to get a lawery up there but everyone in that town was some kin, but i called and wrote tallahassee until i got my visit back which was about 90 days after they release my husband from the box, then ship him so far up north it wasn't funny but i got him transfer back after six months because i kept call the wardon, the gov. and all