View Full Version : i am desperate for sum advice!!

06-06-2008, 02:37 PM
i really need some help desperatly and would appreciate sum advice!!! well my hubby was in reception and he just got mainlined while he was in reception i sent in some visiting forms and was denied because they want me to get my fingerprints sent to them and all kinds of exhausting things and letters i have to write!! since he is now mainlined were do i send the visiting form i want to visit him!!! i am desperate for sum advice!!

06-07-2008, 01:55 AM
Under BOP regs, if his PSR established you as an immediate family member, then you are entitled to visitation within the first 30 days at at fed facility without regard to any need for a background investigation.

06-07-2008, 09:11 AM
You need to send the forms to the facility where he was just transfered into recently. However if you dont know the facility where he was transfered to then you can send them to his old facility and they will forward them to him - or put them in the puter there at the current facility. Visitation forms follow him , meaning when he changes facilities you dont need to fill out new forms each time. His visitation list remains the same UNLESS he ask to change it! :)


06-07-2008, 07:58 PM
You need to call the Office of the Warden where he curently is, and quote the BOP visitation reg. If you are listed in his PSR as a family member, they must grant you visitation in the first 30 days there. Period.