View Full Version : Missed out on conjugal because of CO!!

1Luv4Him
06-06-2008, 01:47 PM
heya ladies...
man things don't seem to get better for me at all. now that my guy is probably being deported at the end of the month, or sooner, we try to get as much time with each other as possible. since he's been transferred it takes me 4 hours there and 4 hours back, so it basically takes up an entire day to go visit, but still i went today because i needed to hold his hands and give him a hug... i go, and the visit starts going downhill rapidly, i dunno why... at first we were laughing but then he said a few things that sounded meaner than he implied, but still it got on my nerves. i think all the stress of wanting every visit to be perfect from now on because of lack of time was really weighing us down today.
he put in an application form for a conjugal visit soon, and they let him know that it would take at least 2 weeks to process and that we'd prolly get one right before he has to leave, or maybe not even. that kind of made me happier, just because that 'd give us the opportunity to spend a few hours alone, not so much for sex, but just for havin some alone time without those darn CO's breathin down our necks.
when the visit's over i head outta there and start my 45 minute walk to the bus stop...it's POURING, freezing and i felt like crap. when im 5 min away from the bus stop he calls me, and tells me the CO supposedly 'forgot' to mention i needed to pick up some forms on my way out for the conjugal visit...i can't go to visits next week because of exams, so i'll only end up going the week after, and then it'll be TOO LATE to fill out the forms for this months so we can forget all about our conjugal visit. when he called it was impossible for me to go back because the prison stops allowing in visitors at 7,30 and it was already 7,25... i know im not supposed to be whining like this, but i just saw the only chance to be alone with my man before he's taken way to another CONTINENT go down the drain....
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
sorry this is so long but i just had to get it off my chest.

AlwaysUs2011
06-07-2008, 07:58 PM
I am sorry you are going through this. :grouphug:

foreverwaiting
06-07-2008, 08:43 PM
im so sorry

Munches623
06-07-2008, 10:12 PM
:angry:AWWWWW i am so sorry to hear this