View Full Version : Helpful (maybe) tip for GTL customers

Nowheretoturn
06-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Last week, the prison system where my husband is was having a lot of phone trouble. Out of our 15 minute conversation, we probably only had 5 minutes or so of talk time. The rest was silence on one end or the other. It was almost as if we would lose connection for a little while, then able to talk again.

I called Global Tel Link and finally got to talk to a representative. I asked her to go back over our records and see if I could get credit for any of our calls. I've done this before for various reasons (phone call interrupted by prison count time, etc.). I almost always end up with some sort of credit. And it is applied to my account right then. Even if it is just enough for one more call, that is one more I don't have to pay for.

Anyway, just a suggestion. It never hurts to ask, does it? Also, here lately, you will be put on hold for quite a while, then given the option of having them call you back. It may take them several hours :rolleyes: But at least you don't have to sit there waiting on them.