View Full Version : Withdrawals

jackielovestony
06-05-2008, 09:14 AM
Am I the only one that is having phone call withdrawals??? Tony and I decided that we would limit the calls to once a week on Sunday. This is the first week, I have made it till Thursday. This morning I woke up from a dream that he called me. Phone call withdrawals or what ??? lol
I am used to him calling me everyday!!
jackie

Doc's Sis
06-06-2008, 05:18 AM
Yup, sounds that way to me! It will take you some time to stop waiting for that phone to ring daily, but you can do it. Just think of the cost involved and then sit down and write to him instead.

jackielovestony
06-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Yeah he will be calling me in 2 days Sunday i can handle that :thumbsup: yes the cost of a call is $17.30 for 15 minutes. I write to him everyday now i am sending 5 page letters single spaced .05 margins top, bottom, left and right every day. AT LEAST I ONLY HAVE 39 DAYS LEFT I CAN HANDLE IT!!!

lakisha
06-06-2008, 11:01 AM
i have them too! my hubby used to call 3 times a month then now he only gets 2 a month!!! sucks:(

jaelsangel
06-06-2008, 11:25 AM
:pI am going nuts too..My man and I started out talking a few times a week. then that grew to 1 time a day, then that has gone to 3 or 4 times a day..but We have some bills that need to be taken care of so we have now went to 1 time a day again:(..and its killing me, but I should be greatful that we have had the oppurtunity to talk him as much as i have had....

Flaca71
06-06-2008, 03:10 PM
I didn't hear from my man for a month and a half...but we would talk everyday...about two times a day...since he finally called last night, well he called twice and again this morning...but the phone rates are going to change and I am not working so may have to limit the calls to two times a week or something...I just missed his voice....the letters are flowing like crazy though....