View Full Version : Does your man ever complain about the staff in the mailroom?

Tan4Todd4Life
06-04-2008, 02:44 PM
My boo gets so furious! He has me dying laughing. Even though he does not find it unny at all. For the long wait of his mail. I know they probably keep his a little longer after reading his mail!!LOL:D

timsbaby41
06-04-2008, 03:53 PM
The mailroom is the ONLY ONES he doesn't bitch about

whisky 23
06-05-2008, 11:43 AM
my pals are always moaning about the mail room.They are so slow with the mail

clcmm
06-05-2008, 12:51 PM
I think most of us LOATHE the speed of the mail. Most of the time he gets his mail in decent time...but there are times like 2 weeks ago he didnt recieve mail for 13 DAYS!! finally after panicking and me calling and visiting...he got mail that was over 8 days old. UGH!!!!!!!

KyliexAnne
06-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Honey gets absolutely furious cause he writes me everyday and I dont get mail everyday but I get a few letters at once. He keeps telling me to call them and b*tch about it

LOWRYDERHYNA
06-07-2008, 12:16 AM
The mailroom is the ONLY ONES he doesn't bitch about
same here he don't bitch much of them..

D4C
06-08-2008, 02:15 PM
he doesn't...but i do!

michellecasey
06-09-2008, 12:40 AM
YESSSSSS, Dallas,Pa is terrible!!! I live 11 miles from him and it takes sometimes a week to get to him. They are always saying the mailroom is start staffed-wtfe!! I could walk it there faster.

LeaAnn
06-09-2008, 08:25 AM
We are from the same state as you and it's not my man who complains, but my pen pal who does. He refers to them as the mail witches lol.

NtShadow
06-11-2008, 04:25 AM
We used to both complain, but we know it's due to understaffing.

MsAkbar
06-11-2008, 05:26 AM
There was this one CO that Use to READ his mail and went so far as to contact someone in his letter! Crazy needless to say she was removed from the mail room, she should have been fired! Damn Nosey W*tch! Other times I think they use to hold his mail up, nothing like complaining to USPS about their mail being tampered with. It's a FEDERAL offense yanno!

1daddysbaby
06-11-2008, 07:06 AM
He don't complain about them we just deal with it being slow since that's all we have and there is nothing we can do about it also I once sent him an article that I found online about a opstcard being delivered 50 years later so we just look at it that it could be worse

panth3r
06-11-2008, 07:30 AM
my son looks at the postmark and lately there has been a 10-15 day lag

marialhector
06-11-2008, 06:02 PM
No its me, I call everyone I can get a hold of and ask questions. They currently have 2 people in the mail room, should have 5 people but they have a freeze on the mail room...made sense when it was explained to me by Mr. Rudy Luna but not sure I can explain it.
People would like to volunteer to help out with the mail room but thats a no no.. :(

esposadeTJ
06-11-2008, 06:07 PM
We know it's not themail room, but more of the CO's... they got to get they ail out the night b4 by 9. It sucks, but we write eachother everyday so we got used to it. We only complain sometimes now. It usually takes 3 days to get to the other prson and we are very thankful bout that! It's just the time of the night they gotta send out they mail that he complains bout and the CO's that look at my filcks I send him... LOL I bet they love them!!!!

Ms Nick Deere
06-14-2008, 10:28 PM
i dont know my man's in Delano CA and am in fl and mail takes about four days to get to me but to get to him it takes more like 2 weeks.it does suck but the mail do get there thats all that matters to me as long as he gets them.

*RaymondzWifey*
06-15-2008, 02:53 AM
:blah:My Baby's been totally upset lately about his mail,the funny part of it is that we lost our visits back on 6/2/08 for a totally stupid reason but we are appealing it as always.We've been having more drama this past year then I can even keep track of but anyways, they make it so obvious when they mess with his mail cuz it's usually at the same time their messing with us,yes I even get harrassed quite often at this prison.CSATF,Corcoran,and the funny part on this one is I live only 3 miles from the prison,{my baby move dme there to be closer}and we both are very faithful about sending mail ,even my baby sends me something everyday for almost 6 years now.I think I'm gonna include this factor with my 2nd appeals to the warden's office because fair is fair.It's not fair by messing intentionally with their mail.It's what they call "creating a hostile enviroment".Also with the loss of our visits,mail delayed, then there is a chain of unexpected,"unecessary cell searches where they seem to frequently tear up his house,so tell me girls if this dose'nt show some sort of pattern???Oh and all this chain of harrassing events started back on 9/14/07 when they raided my house for you know the standard "Drug Trafficing"where they found nothing,and still tried to take our visits for a year for possible intent to transport drugs into a state prison crap.So we had to take it to Sacramento to get our visits back and they have'nt let up since.So anyways CDC has their own little post office doin their own delivering however they want.So all we can do is listen to our men,but at the same time try to be alittle more sympathetic cuz I'm pretty sure their complaints arte valid:blah:

DontFakethefunk
06-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Man, that really sucks "Raymondswifey", I really hope everythings starts looking up. But Ms. Nick Deere I have a friend in Delano's Kern Valley and i get his letters in about three days and same with him, but while i was out of state it was talking him about nine days to get something from me so maybe it has something to do with you being on the other side of the country.

LoDucafan67
06-15-2008, 11:26 AM
YES!! All the time. Just the guy on from Thurs-Sat. He's a real jerk. :mad:

whyme1981
06-19-2008, 04:01 PM
lucky ladies! ... I get accused of not writing..... no, it can't be that the mail room is slow or screwing with his mail.... it's my fault:angry:

Luv0fHisLife
06-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Yes, he wanted me to call the prison and ask them why they we're holding his mail.... My husbands funny...

teddybearsmate
06-19-2008, 04:43 PM
my man always complains about the mail room and so do i it seems like forever for him to get my letters and it isn't just the freak ones either even the normal letters take forever

jsmith522544
06-27-2008, 09:35 PM
totally agree