View Full Version : Early Morning Phone Calls!!!

teterlynn
06-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Yesterday morning and this morning Rudy called me at around 5:20am . I normally sleep until around 8am :sleepy:, especially since classes just got out last week, but I told him he could call if he wanted to. I love hearing his voice and I love each and every one of our phone calls but I've got to say that these past two mornings have been wonderful!! It felt so good to hear him say "good morning baby" :rolleyes:, I love for him to be the first one I talk to before I start my day, just everything about those two calls was perfect! I was kind of sleepy but very excited to talk to him, plus there was no one else awake to bug him while he was talkin to me like they do in the evening :p. I think I like the early morning phone calls the best because it's a perfect way to start my day, I feel like nothing can take away the happiness I feel right now!

So, I know I enjoy all of our calls as I'm sure the rest of you do, but I was wondering, if you could have him call at a particular time, when do you think you would want him to call, or enjoy the call the most!

stinkybaby22
06-04-2008, 09:29 AM
Totally Agree With You. Waking Up To His Voice On The Phone Is The Next Best Thing To Rolling Over && Snuggling Into Him Before Getting Out Of Bed. Id Say Id Like A Wake Up Call Around 8 Or 9 Myself. Hearing "Good Morning Baby" Is So Soothing. You Know Youre Going To Have A Good Day!:)

Kbsles
06-04-2008, 09:48 AM
The vast majority of our calls are early in the morning and I couldn't agree more, its so awesome to hear his sexy voice on the phone first thing. It does start my day off on the right foot, even if it also ends up a bit, errrr, ummmm, frustrating that early, lol!!!!!:p

We try to go every other day and I can sure tell the days that I'm not waking up to his voice, I am a lot crankier those days!!! It is a little like having him right there being snuggled and caressed. Sigh!!!!

CCG'sgurl
06-04-2008, 09:52 AM
I LOVE the first thing in the a.m. phone calls... they make my day! I walk around all day at work with a smile on my face!!!! :) And I love the late night phone calls as well.... Nothing better then him being the last person I talk to before I go to sleep and the first person I talk to when I wake up... :)

I am so happy for you... those phone calls are the BEST!!!!

Capribry
06-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Yeah he call early to say good morning and it use to turn me on so every since then he calls me for phone sex...and now it's getting annoying!

ben's girl
06-04-2008, 07:46 PM
I'd have to say I prefer late night phone calls. The calls that end our day our kinda my insurance that his day has gone well and everything is good and another one is down in the books. We don't talk every night so he'll call and stay on the line long enough for me to hear his greeting and then hang up. It's just a check in to let me know all is well so I don't worry. I don't think I could go from morning to morning for one of those calls even though it's the same as going from night to night. LOL I guess it's just another "me thing".

jaelsangel
06-04-2008, 09:08 PM
I dont know I want my man to call me everyday all day long:p..which we have been able to accomplish:eek:(ohh my pockets)...well not all day but 5 or 6 times so....to answer your question if I had to pick I would say in the evening...so I can end my day with him...:D

silkyboricua
06-04-2008, 09:25 PM
He calls me in the evening everyday which i enjoy :) because it's the last call of the night which is around 10:30 so we get the last half hour for ourselves and we both go to bed happy. Believe me after a long day at work the call does wonders ;)

LadyBaby
06-04-2008, 09:29 PM
my early morning calls begin with... "what you wearin'"...and we move on from there:D

kimberly brooke
06-05-2008, 07:21 AM
Awwww I wish I could get a morning call! He doesn't get up until like 7am and I'm driving to work by then cause I start work at 7 30am. I'd loveee to hear him start my day off! He's called me like 2 or 3 times around 11am but I'm usually working so I always miss the calls. I normally talk to him before bed at like 8 to 10pm. I love hearing him before I go to bed but I wish I could have my good mornings too!

ctzgirl
06-05-2008, 08:43 AM
I get my calls in the morning, my wake up call to make sure i'm up in time to get the "girls" out the door for school and then the night time calls to "tuck me in" and he also calls early to talk to the kids too....i love it though, because my days begins and ends with him....that's how it's always been and will continue to be....

MissingMyDaniel
06-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Lol, my hubby is 3 hours ahead of me and my early morn phone calls come in around 4am my time. I love them cuz all the kids are sleeping and we'll sit down, have coffee together, and talk uninterrupted for 30 minutes. There's something about coming out of sleep and fully awake to his voice that makes it feels like he's laying right there beside me. But I have to have my "good night, sweet dreams my angel" call everynight too. I couldn't choose between them.

iloveyoumore
06-05-2008, 11:27 AM
I don't get early morning calls very often but when I do I love it! Just like the rest of you when you get to hear "Good morning, baby" first thing it puts a huge smile on your face. I also love it when he calls unexpectedly during the day and I am on break or lunch and I make it to my phone!! Those are a treat as well. Sometimes he would get poopy because I wouldn't feel like shouting I Love You! from the top of my lungs in the lunchroom but I think he gets it now and I tend to care less what others think. Sometimes it is just so quiet in there you know everyone is listening to you get mushy with your man and it doesn't seem appropriate. Anyway, I digress. I do love the morning calls, and the afternoon calls, and the evening calls and.....

IggyWife08
06-05-2008, 11:34 AM
:hmm: I dont know what time I would prefer for him to call. Either or suits me. The early morning calls make my day go better and the one's at night make me sleep with a smile on my face. I love to hear his voice he sounds so sexy so hearing good morning gives me chills, but then I want early morning sex which I wont be able to get. And also at night I want some put me to sleep sex. Ahhhhh........ Im all jacked up. Just call home baby, call home.

LostTime
06-05-2008, 11:57 AM
:hmm: I dont know what time I would prefer for him to call. Either or suits me. The early morning calls make my day go better and the one's at night make me sleep with a smile on my face. I love to hear his voice he sounds so sexy so hearing good morning gives me chills, but then I want early morning sex which I wont be able to get. And also at night I want some put me to sleep sex. Ahhhhh........ Im all jacked up. Just call home baby, call home.

I'm with you on this one LOL
I'll take it when ever I can get it LOL
but he tends to talk dirty more in the morning and it gets my day started with a burst of sunshine LOL:D

PTO-92958
06-05-2008, 01:35 PM
As much as I love to hear his voice first thing in the morning and awake to the love of my life, I am not a morning person. Unfortunately for him, he does not get the best out of me in the AM. I'm sure that will change once he's home and I awake to him in person instead of over the phone. :p
For now, I prefer the calls in the afternoon and evening. Although it would be nice to get a wake-up and a couple more later in the day... I'd take 'em all day if I could! ;)

ZoeGirl
06-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Ya I get 4am calls sometimes. I'm usually half asleep which is good for him because I'm very honest and happy, but sometimes I won't remember anything he said to me. LOL!

TiewansWife
06-05-2008, 06:33 PM
My husband usually calls around 2:45 in the afternoon, but lately he's been calling @ 11am when he gets up. I would go and sneak off for a 1/2hr while I'm at work to talk to him!! :):)

myhopeneverdies
06-05-2008, 07:02 PM
he calls me like 6-7 times a day, so really, I get all of it! ;)

I do prefer morning calls. I love starting my days like that! its something about it when I wake up and the first thing I hear is "Good morning honey"!

ugh..........

robs_angel
06-05-2008, 07:09 PM
I love my early am calls and my good night calls. nothing like starting my day with him and ending with it will have to do til he comes home

kTmYbAbY
06-05-2008, 08:59 PM
I LOVE early morning calls! I have only gotten bout 2 or 3 but they were great! He does call every morning around 7:30 and stays on long enough for it to say his name...that's the I love you baby and thinking bout you calls...he does those on nights we can't talk as well :D I just want him home here with me and with six months to go (woohoo!!) I want to talk to him every minute of the daY...

MiNNie<3
06-05-2008, 09:26 PM
My boo can only call me in the mornings on the weekends, (weekdays the phones turn on from 5-10), so i love my saturdays and sundays morning wake up calls....theres nothin like wakin up to his cute little sleepy voice ^_^ (he calls me at like 8am to catch me before i leave to work lol), but i must admit...i DO LOVE my goodnite calls every nite....i def. prefer the good nite calls :)

Flaca71
06-06-2008, 03:15 PM
I get the early morning calls every once in awhile, but only if he is going to chow...so he sleeps til around eight...the late night calls are the best cuz then I can take him to bed with me and have him next to me all night....

LOWRYDERHYNA
06-07-2008, 03:08 PM
da early morning was very sweet and the morning early playing on the phone ( if u know what i mean) was awesome. he loves calling me in da morning to tell me good morning and have a nice day and see you 2nite at home.. (he calls me before i go to sleep)

kae
06-07-2008, 03:32 PM
early morning calls. gosh, i haven't had one of those since he left county jail last summer. i'm not a morning person, but i miss his booming cheerful voice telling me to get up and brush yo' teeth. hahahaha i forgot about the early morning phone s*x. lol

lee33
06-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Im really jealous of u all!! I only get 1 call a week and its a three way with his sister( thats the only way we can chat as its international) so we cant even get into the sex talk as u can imagine his sister wouldnt be too impressed:o Also because of the distance theres a time difference of 5 hrs so its normally 2am, so by the time ive scraped my tongue of the roof of my mouth and got my bearings the friggin time is up and all i hear is (16 SECONDS AND YOUR CALL WILL BE DISCONNECTED):angry:

But just to hear "Goodmorning boo" is worth trying to get up in the mornin and deal with 2 kids when you've not been able to get back to sleep after a 30 minute love call:)

foreverwaiting
06-07-2008, 06:23 PM
i love when he calls early in the morning!! i love waking up to his voice!!!

sscared
06-13-2008, 02:56 PM
I Would Love Any Call From My Husband At This Point...one Month Without Hearing My Hubby And Going Crazy...but I Am Sure Once He Calls I Will Beg Him To Call Me In The Am And In The Pm To Start And End My Day Just Right:)and So I Can Let Our Babies Hear Daddy´s Voice Before Bed Too:)

lawoman
06-13-2008, 03:30 PM
I'm jealous! I really miss my morning calls but told my man to call at nite because GTL charges us almost $1.00 more per 15 minute call when he calls in the morning versus nite calls....so at least he can tuck me in at nite!;)

The Fox
06-14-2008, 08:25 AM
It doesn't matter when he calls, as long as I hear his voice I'm happy. Lately he's been calling at like 5am right before breakfast just to tell me good morning and I LOVE that, it makes my day. But I also love when he calls me before he goes to bed and wishes me sweet dreams and a good night.

T.Lesesene
06-14-2008, 09:53 AM
my baby calls me sometimes at 4:30am .. but now it's 5:30am.. which i dont mind because i love hearing his voice and it put a smile on my face...i be sitting there waiting for him to call me at 5:30am if i dont go to work early in the morning :) after he gets off from work.. he talks to me all night until it's time to go to their cells.... he's very very VERY special to me

Ms.TDOC393479
07-10-2008, 01:37 AM
I love to hear from my baby. If I work til 12:30 am, Im sleep by 3 am and he calls by 7am, Im too cranky. However if Im off or off early and sleep by 11pm when I get my 7am call its going down. The best sex to me is in the morning...that goes for phone sex too.

codasgirl04
07-10-2008, 11:56 AM
He doesn't call me in the morning, he calls me once or twice a week and it's between 6pm-8pm at night they have to cell in at 9 so i like just hearing his voice i don't care what time it is