View Full Version : Quizzes

JrBLaM
06-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Hey Everyone! Sorry if this is a repeat question but does anyone know where to find quizzes? My man asked me to send him quizzes to fill out. Apparently all the guys love to do this! They are looking for the quizzes like you get in magazines! I can only find those quizzes online that you have to answer as you go. Does anyone know where I can find some to print for them to all do?

Thanks!

spbabie112
06-03-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm sorry that I can't provide some sort of website at this moment, but I think it would be cute if you made your own quizzes. You could do it by writing them on paper and sending them to him. You could make quizzes about yourself or something and then make an answer key. Send the quiz to him, have him answer it, send it back to you, then you can check it and send it back to him...or something like that. I'm sure their is an easier way lol. I think this is cuter than just printing out quizzes but I will try and find a website for you.

spbabie112
06-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Here is one that I found:

http://www.lovingyou.com/content/quizzes/ it says that these are printable but you can copy and paste the quiz onto Microsoft Word and then print it off. These are love quizzes so you can learn about each other, find out likes and dislikes, etc.