View Full Version : They Denied Me A Visit B/c Of Expired Id

Ms. Erika
06-03-2008, 04:50 PM
I WENT TO GO SEE MY MAN AT THE TELFORD UNIT IN NEW BOSTON. IT'S ABOUT 2 AND A HALF HOURS FROM WHERE I LIVE. I TOOK THE DRIVE OUT THERE, HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE FEBRUARY, AND THEY TELL ME THAT I CAN'T SEE HIM CUS MY LICENSE WAS EXPIRED!!!!! :angry: MY LICENSE IS CURRENT BUT I LOST THE CURRENT COPY OF MY LICENSE SO I WAS USING AN OLD ONE JUST TO GO VISIT...THEY SAID IT WAS A NEW POLICY BUT THEY STILL DIDN'T LET ME SLIDE AND SEE HIM, EVEN THO I HAD DRIVEN ALL THAT WAY!!!! :blah: I WAS NEAR TEARS AND FEELIN LIKE GOIN WHACK-O ON EVERYONE BUT I JUST TURNED AROUND AND LEFT BEFORE I GOT BANNED FOREVER....:mad: SO ANYONE WHO GOES TO TELFORD TO VISIT WITH AN EXPIRED LICENSE OR ID, DON'T DO IT!!!! GET A CURRENT I.D.!!! WONDER HOW LONG THEY HAVE HAD THAT GOIN??? THEY HAD A SIGN ON THE WINDOW BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE, AND PLUS THEY SAID IT WAS A NEW POLICY...

robs_angel
06-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Im sorry that that happened to you it stinks, hopefully you get to visit soon..

timsbaby41
06-03-2008, 05:46 PM
That does suck sorry to hear it.The last time i went to visit ( may30th ) there was a girl there with the same issue but they were nice enough to let her in