View Full Version : Help Please?

stinkybaby22
06-03-2008, 03:31 PM
I Have A Prepaid GTL Account. On The 21st Of May I Put $50 On It Using My Credit Card When I Opened It. I Was Given A Limit Of 6 Calls. Ive Used The 6 Calls, Even Though 2 Of Them Were Only 2 Minutes Long Because GTL Cut Us Out:mad: So Today I Put $50 More Using The Website. Will He Be Able To Call Again? Or Do I Have To Wait Until The 21st?:confused:

NtShadow
06-07-2008, 05:52 AM
He'll be able to call again as soon as the money is credited to your account. You might want to call GTL and verify the money has been put on your account. Good Luck!

MsAkbar
06-07-2008, 06:01 AM
I agree with nts, as long as your account is updated with the funds you should be good to go. Try giving them a call to see when that will be at least you won't have to wait not knowing when the $ will be credited. Also enquire about some kind of credit for the dropped calls, sometimes they will credit the entire call.

TiffanyFL
06-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Call GTL and they can credit you back the money (most likely) for the two calls that were dropped or lasted less than 2 minutes. It never hurts to ask.

TiffanyFL
06-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Oh and you are on a call limit account NOT a prepaid account. The $50 that you paid determined how many calls you can recieve for the month...

The prepayment is $50 for 6 calls, $100 for 12 calls, $150 for 18 calls, $200 for 24 calls and $250 calls for 30 calls a month. Once you use up the prepayment then you will get billed each month, like a regular phone bill, for your calls but your limit will remain at 6 calls a month. (they will increase the number of calls you can recieve, by 5, once you have made TWO bills in full and ON TIME, the bills are due on the 24th of the month) But unfortunately your calls won't be reset to 6 until the 1st of the month.

I hope this helps...