View Full Version : CP in Raleigh NC phone calls...help!

carolina04
06-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Hey everyone, I am new to this and i really need some help. I was wondering if any one knew who the service provider for the phones in central prison were. I have been going crazy trying to find out. Everyone i call says they don't service them. GTL is where i started from b/c thats what shows up on the phone bill when he calls the house phone (which is not my phone). I am trying to get it through my cell phone and i have had no success! :blah: My cell phone number is a local number to the prison. I have also called the prison several times and no body seems to know and when they transfer me to someone who knows they never answer or they disconnect me! If anyone can help please let me know. (I have also tried mci and they send me to gtl again.) Thanks bunches!!

travis babygirl
06-03-2008, 08:56 PM
:wave:Try evercom. They have a pre paid thing the # is 1-800-844-6591:) Make sure you find out the rates there for you.hope i helped:thumbsup:

Kat
06-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Carolina welcome to PTO..I have ATT and my collect calls are from MCI (use to be mci)and they wont let you call a cell so might want to try PCO .you say ther house phone isnt yours caue if you did there are ways to get calls to cell hope this helps

laydlyke
06-04-2008, 11:55 AM
According to the Correctional Billing Services (CBS) website, they service CP. They're the same as Evercom, like travis said.

Phone 1-800-844-6591

CBS will allow calls to your cell phone. Good luck hun.

carolina04
06-05-2008, 06:27 AM
Thank ya'll so much!! I am going to try it and i will let ya'll know!! This has been so crazy!! lol! thanks again!