View Full Version : Missing pictures

MrsDolin
06-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Saturday was our anniversary so last week I sent him a card and letter, each containing 4 sexy pictures, no nudity. He received the card with pictures and the letter with no pictures on Thursday. He didn't get the pictures Friday or today either. I called the mailroom there this morning and they said they didn't take anything out and that maybe one of officers did, but he should've gotten a confiscation slip if so. He didn't receive any slip so we don't know where the pictures are. He filed a complaint today but I don't know that anything will be resolved.

robs_angel
06-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I would wait and see what happens with what he filed, but i would want to get to the bottom of it, where did they go who has them...

best wishes

IggyWife08
06-02-2008, 11:18 PM
:mad: Girl I am mad for you!! Really cause I just sent my husband some pictures (sexy one's) and I be darned if they come up missing. Cause one time the guard was messing with him saying that if he dont want me he will take me. So they mess with him like that and even told him that I look good and too bad he's not free. I hope your pics turn up. Thats real messed up they would do something like that if they did. God bless!!

MrsDolin
06-08-2008, 06:58 PM
He found out that one of the CO's put them in his personal property even though the mailroom thought they were appropriate for him to have. He filed a grievance because they are supposed to at least give you a confiscation slip if they take something. He's hoping to get them back but if not at least we know where they are.

light at end
06-08-2008, 08:22 PM
I'm glad they have been located. It stinks that he can't have them but at least they arn't floating around somewhere or in someone elses hands.

why
06-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Oh my gosh ... major freak out!!! Glad they found them ... whew!