View Full Version : How big is BIG BROTHER!!!!

Brit
06-02-2008, 01:59 PM
How big is big brother, since my niece has been arrested, my sister has had nothing but trouble with her internet, she has tried to change her provider but they cannot connect they say there is a fault on the line. My sister has used the computer of two of my other sisters and both have had trouble. Sometimes when I phone my sister the phone rings, then a voice says your call is being redirected.
We are beginning to get a little suspicious.

whiz-bang
06-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Yo, Brit:

We live in crazy times--and we Americans live in a crazy country. Is your niece Bosnian, Serbian, Middle Eastern, Irish Catholic, or Somalian? That could explain it. Or maybe she inadvertently used a "buzz-word," of which there are many, or so it is said.

Seriously, though. You're in another country. They--our government--have the ability to monitor each and every electronic communication in the world. Why wouldn't they? It's good for the computer industry, if nothing else.

There's no reason not to be discrete. This is a public forum.

FD

p.s.: The thing is, if they were listening in on your calls and monitoring your Web activity, there's no way you'd know about it.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean . . .

FD

Brit
06-03-2008, 06:01 PM
My sister was about to start a awareness campaign highlighting the predicament her daughter and friend are in. and bang goes her internet and 2 month later she still hasnít got it back.