View Full Version : I just got back from my visit

thomcat31
06-02-2008, 05:58 AM
I left Friday and spen the night so that I could get an early start befre it got oo hot, and unlucky me, it was hot at 8am. He wanted to sit outside, so of course I let him have his way. Our visit went well on Saturday, but Sunday was the hardest because I had to say goodbye until the end of next month when I return. WHen he hugged me he told me he loved me and that he didnt know what he woudl do with out me and the tears started to flow. I miss him so much, I cried a river I am not going to lie I didnt want to met him go. He comes up for parole next Tuesday the 10th. I am asking for all of yalls prayers. He and I need them badly. When we made it inside we held hands until we had to depart. It was the saddest thing. I hate the Sundays when I have to leave him behind.

jasonzwifey2011
06-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Girl u got all the prayers you need. I will add you and your baby to my prayer list - this thing is gonna be like a book when I get done with it. LOL

But srsly, you will find so much support here as you know and we'll all be praying for good outcomes! Keep ya head up and stay positive! (((HUGZ TO YOU))))

1Luv4Him
06-02-2008, 08:48 AM
I left Friday and spen the night so that I could get an early start befre it got oo hot, and unlucky me, it was hot at 8am. He wanted to sit outside, so of course I let him have his way. Our visit went well on Saturday, but Sunday was the hardest because I had to say goodbye until the end of next month when I return. WHen he hugged me he told me he loved me and that he didnt know what he woudl do with out me and the tears started to flow. I miss him so much, I cried a river I am not going to lie I didnt want to met him go. He comes up for parole next Tuesday the 10th. I am asking for all of yalls prayers. He and I need them badly. When we made it inside we held hands until we had to depart. It was the saddest thing. I hate the Sundays when I have to leave him behind.

lord i feel ya on the humidity thing!! :D seriously now, i know how it feels to leave him behind like that... whenever I visit Boo I get all teary eyed because I know I can't take him home with me. We've all been there... Keep ur head up girl, things WILL get better. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the parole issue!! Best of luck! :love:

leahc
06-02-2008, 09:51 AM
You're definitely in my prayers! Best of luck! :heart:

LostTime
06-02-2008, 09:54 AM
My prayers and Thoughts are with you and him!
I do know how you feel about not wanting to let go!
Hang in there Girl!

21months
06-02-2008, 10:02 AM
I know exactly how you feel. I miss my man so much and we haven't been able to get a visit yet. He's still in jail waiting to go to prison. But he was there once before and we were only friends and it was hard leaving then. I know I'm gonna ball the first time and probably all the visits after when we do get them. It sucks, but at the same time it's so nice to spend time together. You'll be in my prayers juat as everyone else on this web site. Long as we keep our focus on God, things will get better.

SexyChef1
06-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Love the Fleur De Lis, and YES INDEED its already hot down here...You are in my prayers...and Im happy you had a good visit.

kimberly brooke
06-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Awww this is gonna be me and josh in two weeks. I hate saying goodbye, everythings going perfect until that last goodbye. I feel your pain hunny.

silkyboricua
06-02-2008, 04:52 PM
Best of luck on the 10th to both of you,glad you had a great visit.

Kidoe594
06-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Good luck and both of you are in my prayers!

jaelsangel
06-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Good Luck to you on the 10th..i totally feel you on leaving him, I hate levaing mine too...