View Full Version : My Mind Goes Blank...

MrsDego
05-31-2008, 04:05 AM
I send letters, but mostly cars to my boyfriend every other day, if not, every week. I write about how I feel about him and generally how I'm feeling. My mind goes blank and I run out of things to say sometimes... Is this normal? We talk everyday for hours (he has access to a cell phone) so to be honest, I dont have much left to say when it comes to writing to him, but I love sending him things. Any ideas ladies? This might seem stupid but, It's really bothering me! Thank you in advance :o

Doc's Sis
05-31-2008, 04:16 AM
There are threads at this site about all sorts of things you can send. Try using the Search feature (at top of this page) and see what you can find.

Send articles or newspaper clippings about his favorite sports team. Find things on the internet to print out that he may be interested in. Got a greeting card program like Hallmark? If so, you can make up greeting cards to send that are personalized. Also, print out a bit of humor from the emails you receive. The guys love getting such things and they pass them around the dorm.