View Full Version : *~my Man Got A New Do~*

VictorsLadii
05-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Sooo I believe somewhere On here I mentioned that Victor is growing his hair out...I just wanted to show you all.
http://i25.tinypic.com/2efuj2w.jpg
I think he looks good with it..But I am guna miss my lil bald headed babii. But Maybe he will change his mind about hair..when he starts gettin a hot head and sweatin he mite want to shave it again..
http://i31.tinypic.com/28s0tc7.jpg

<3 <3 <3

jasonzwifey2011
05-30-2008, 09:23 AM
Nice do! LOL You might like to rub his little head w/ his hair... I'm jealous cuz you have pics... I want pics of my baby... LOL But they look nice...

LostTime
05-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Well my man did the same thing! He went in 5 years ago with a bald head and he's been growing his hair for about 4 years now! I miss the bald head also

VictorsLadii
05-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Thats odd, cant you ask him to send you a picture???

VictorsLadii
05-30-2008, 06:41 PM
And ya,, I dont know what I think about him growing his hair out alllll tha way. Ive always liked my guys to have shorter hair..but he has told me he doesnt like being hot..so lol maybe he will find out that hair makes ur head hott and he will shave it..but anyway i lubb him regardless! =}

MiNNie<3
06-02-2008, 10:13 PM
aww...thats cool that they can grow their hair out...my babe would love to grow his hair out, but unfortunately for him Florida does not allow the inmates to have long hair...or facial hair for that matter lol, who knows why...they're crazy lol

D4C
06-12-2008, 10:30 PM
my baby's the opposite... he had hair when he went in, and then shaved it in there.

VictorsLadii
06-14-2008, 03:06 PM
Minnie--What?! thats weird that they cant have facial hair an have to hav short hair..maybe they had an outbreak of headlice? haha, i dont know :*) I miss my man!

Down4Crow- Did you ever find out why he shaved his head? I love any difference in the pics i can get..im about to ask him to send a pic of himself without his shirt on..i wonder if they will let him do that, he has a gang tattoo on his stomach and back tho...i dont know if thatd matter, im going to ask him.

D4C
06-14-2008, 07:33 PM
He shaved it cuz he likes it shaved better than having hair (i do to for that matter), but when he's on the street he lets it grow a bit cuz the cops don't stop him near as much as they used to when his head was shaved all the time ( its the whole "gangster look" thing) that's also why he doesn't step outside the house w/out a shirt on... less drama

VictorsLadii
06-25-2008, 06:15 PM
ohh ya! i like the look of my baby with a shaved head cuz i think he look better that way, but he wants to grow it out so im guna have to accept him however he wants to look. i love him regardless! i gota think of a good idea of something to send him, im usualy good at coming up with things but right now my mind is blank!

Ms.PoP
06-26-2008, 09:27 AM
mines just the opposite... he had braids now he keeps it bald

VictorsLadii
06-26-2008, 09:19 PM
hmm...i dont know, my babe told me once that it gets realy hot in the prison..i could imagine where hes at in arizona out in the boonies...or like you call the desert! my poor babe i think i need to invent a giant shade mechanism to keep him cool, damn im so in love.