View Full Version : Ready 2 scream!!

Psl161912
05-29-2008, 08:45 PM
No mail in 14 days and im bout to tear the place down.do not know how much longer i can stalk the mail lady.

*Da Princess*
05-29-2008, 09:19 PM
I know how you feel...just take it one day at a time! Is there any other way to get in contact with him?

But try to stay calm and think positive!

forever_ever_baby
05-29-2008, 09:40 PM
i am so sorry do u think he might be in the hole? i hope u get a letter soon

confusedwife08
05-29-2008, 09:44 PM
Mail has been running very slow. I am not in your state but I haven't gotten anything in like 9 days and I visited him this weekend and he said that he had written everyday and will continue to.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that stamp prices went up in your case. I know that others had mentioned that their loved ones were unable to get 1 cent stamp or get the 43 cent stamps because the prisons were out. I know that isn't the case in my issues because he told me that he had plenty of both so I am sure it is just the mail itself. Plus mail didn't run on Monday so that didn't help matters.

Just know that you aren't alone and I am soooo feeling the same way!

angel12569
05-29-2008, 09:46 PM
I hope you get a letter soon. I know it sucks when that is one of the highlights and I open my mailbox and all I find are bills, lol.

snd
05-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Mail has been running very slow. I am not in your state but I haven't gotten anything in like 9 days and I visited him this weekend and he said that he had written everyday and will continue to.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that stamp prices went up in your case. I know that others had mentioned that their loved ones were unable to get 1 cent stamp or get the 43 cent stamps because the prisons were out. I know that isn't the case in my issues because he told me that he had plenty of both so I am sure it is just the mail itself. Plus mail didn't run on Monday so that didn't help matters.

Just know that you aren't alone and I am soooo feeling the same way!

THANKS FOR THE "REASSURANCE". I HAVENT RECIEVED A LETTER IN ALMOST 2 WEEKS!! AND I KEEP MISSING HIS CALLS!! :angry: I ASSUME THAT THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH STAMPS. I CALLEDTHE FACILITY LAST WEEK TO MAKE SURE HE WAS STILL THERE..I'LL CALL TOMORROW TO SEE IF THERE'S AN ISSUE IN THE POSTAL DEPARTMENT..THEY'LL PROBABLY THINK I'M CRAZY BUT OH WELL!!!

SexyChef1
05-30-2008, 02:14 PM
Soldado hadnt written in over 6 days and it was because the store was out of stamps...Now he just needs to write a decent letter and stop fighting with me.

desertmoonwoman
05-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Hang in there... the letters will come. I went for a month without a letter, then there was a flood!!! The one thing I did, was never stopped writing...