View Full Version : A Thank You Letter from my husband in prison.

thugwife
05-29-2008, 06:46 PM
I wanted to write and just say thank you. Because you all have been there for my wife, when she needed to be understood or express the way she feels. I wanted to say as a inmate incarcerated, I wanted to express feelings from the inside world. Mostly to the women who has held it down, there is NOTHING in this world more special than you!!!!

I know that for me, my wife is my everything, I would sacrifice my own happiness to make her happy. She has been my backbone to everything I have become. Shes the smile on my face, the tears, my joy, she is my peace of mind when things seem unbearable and the times too rough. Shes the calm to this storm, my freedom even though I am locked down with thousands of feet of razor wire and fences, from maximum security prisons to my freedom date. She is the reason I pray, I kiss her picture and I thank GOD that I am blessed with a angel that he sent me. I pray that he can make my life hell, as long as hers and my daughters is easier. Everytime I see her cry, its a pain like a knife in my heart.

I would lose my mind if she wasnt a part of my life. Everyday I wake up smiling, because I was just dreaming of us being together, and I was free with her. It gives me every reason to live knowing she is a part of my life and for me to keep fighting for my freedom. I know she is the gold at the end of the rainbow. In the end I can picture me walking out of the gates into the parking lot to be with my beautiful angel and she is here to take me to heaven. So, out of my heart I want to thank you ladies for being there for somebody incarcerated, you are there when nobody else cared or wanted us, and nothing can express you give us a smile and a sense of joy that words could never explain or the worst days couldnt take away.

(name)

myliss
05-29-2008, 06:50 PM
that was so nice of him!

Mrs.Perez III
05-29-2008, 07:41 PM
Awww....I started to tear up!

You got yourself a good man girl and I'm sure you know it!

jenndeere4530
05-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Wow! Amazing stuff! He is right, there aren't many people out there who understand and can speak from a place of knowledge like the rest of you ladies. Thanks for helping me!

May your man's words continue on once he is free!

AlwaysUs2011
05-29-2008, 07:50 PM
OMG, that brought tears to my eyes. How nice of him. I am going to give you a thanks... its for him!!!

Live2luvhim
05-29-2008, 08:00 PM
that is sooo sweet!! im tearing up...

kim78
05-29-2008, 08:12 PM
Congrats, you have an amazing man...I'm actually crying...I wish you and your family the best...

my-T-sad
05-29-2008, 08:28 PM
That was very nice of him. It is an honor to be able to help each other in the way we do. I can only speak for myself here but would you please let him know I have his back right now but if he ever gets in trouble and has to leave you and go back I'm going to put sand spurs in his underwear.

iloveyoumore
05-29-2008, 08:49 PM
You must be feeling so proud, appreciated, loved etc. I tell my guy about you wonderful women all the time and reassure him that their are more women out there holding it down for their men than are out there messing around. Does your husband know that his wife gives us her no holds barred "thug wife" advice? I always love hearing it. You say it like it is!

Wobabi
05-29-2008, 08:51 PM
:clap:

*Da Princess*
05-29-2008, 09:13 PM
That was perfect! He's definitely is a keeper :)

Water_Lillies
05-29-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks for sharing that ThugWife, you got a good man there. Not many guys would even care how their woman is holdin it down or be concerned with who looks out for her. That letter was a beautiful tribute to a true Ride or Die Wifey! That's Real! Good luck to the both of you.

jaelsangel
05-29-2008, 10:39 PM
:thumbsup:
Tell your husband ..thanks alot that was beatiful.....

sadone
05-29-2008, 10:39 PM
That was awesome! So good to hear from a good man, a man who does realize the sacrifice that we make and one that appreciates it!

HisSoul
05-29-2008, 10:43 PM
That is a very heartfelt letter.. It was so nice of him to take time out of his day to thank a bunch of women he's never and probably will never meet..
He has made my day.. It nice every once in a while to be appreciated for the little things you do, even though your not looking for any..

rayswifey
05-29-2008, 11:12 PM
that was real sweet of him. i need some kleenex.

ALWAYS HERE 4 M
05-30-2008, 12:00 AM
Very sweet babe...thanks for sharing! = )

lilithinwaiting
05-30-2008, 12:03 AM
Now that was very nice!

gday
05-30-2008, 08:38 AM
If this is an indication of the man your hubby is, then you both are truly blessed. May you always have sunshine after the rain. :)

CCG'sgurl
05-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Now that was a beautiful letter.......... You are a lucky woman to have such a special man in your life!!!!!!

leahc
06-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Oh my, that made me cry! ^^;;;; Love is such a beautiful thing!

krackergrl
06-03-2008, 05:36 PM
aww thank you! that was awesome of him, you've got a great man there

Waitin_4_J
06-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Wow that was so great to read! You two sound like a great match! He's got himself one hell of a woman and you have yourself one hell of a man.

his#1 bball fan
06-04-2008, 01:20 AM
AAWWWW...that was precious! Please tell him I said "Thank U" for sharing such uplifting and kind words with us. Your man sounds like he has a heart of gold

stinkybaby22
06-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Oh My Goodness Im Speechless Huni. That Was Beautiful. I Have Chill Bumps. It Feels So Good To Know That Women Like Us Are Appreciated By The Men Were Holding Down. Hes A Keeper For Sure Babe. Give Him A Huge Thank You For Us && Make Sure He Knows That Youve Been Working Hard To Give Support To All Of The Rest Of Us Here As Well!! Thanx For Sharing.:thumbsup:

streetswifey
06-04-2008, 10:51 AM
That is so sweet! You have a good man there

warriorqueen
06-04-2008, 11:02 AM
:bow::bow::bow:

TLWWIFE
06-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Awww....I started to tear up!

You got yourself a good man girl and I'm sure you know it!

I was begining to think I got soft! Beatiful letter.

calilocwifey26
06-04-2008, 11:46 AM
That was beautiful. It really gave me chills. Tell him thank you for that ;)

21months
06-04-2008, 11:54 AM
That was so sweet! I teared up too. Tell him he's very welcome and it was so nice of him to be thankful for us and you of course. Isn't it funny how everyone disappears once these men get locked up. That's why God has put all of us here. To help keep those on the inside alive.

CarrotCake10
06-04-2008, 09:29 PM
:cry:Beautiful