View Full Version : I Finally Got It

tinktink5
05-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Finall y got mail today yeah im so happy. He said he got in a fight and they put him in segragation wich i realy dont know what that means he said they had to do a investigation and they didnt give him any mail. Im kinda mad though cause were not together but were talking and this girl he used to talk to wrote him. He said she asked him not to write me anymore and he told me she was hatin and that the letter she sent was a nasty letter talkin about stuff they used to do... but im not realy worried about that cause im so happy i got a letter.... and to every one that hasnt go mail heres a dance:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::da nce::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dan ce::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::danc e::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance ::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance:and thanks to every one that danced for me...

mistydawn
05-29-2008, 04:41 PM
I'm glad that you finally got your letter. When they get moved from gen pop to Ad Seg (the hole or segregation) it usually takes a while for mail to catch up with them. And believe me "they" are in NO hurry. My husband sat in the hole for 45 days, released back to gen pop and STILL hasn't received a priority envelope that i sent him the day they moved him! He also had a bunch of things missing from his property. (They don't give you that here in Ca) All his stamps, envelopes and even his shower shoes were gone! I'm glad they moved him to another yard. He wasn't happy!

robs_angel
06-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Glad you got your letter..ad seg stinks

wilfred
06-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Glad you got your letter, happy writing!:D

FAITHHOPELOVE
06-02-2008, 02:09 PM
I am glad that you got mail. Also if there is a HATER in your midst allow that to be the MOTIVATOR in your relationship... :thumbsup: