View Full Version : Sexy Letters

JenBcute22
05-29-2008, 03:27 PM
Ok, so I am having problems coming up with sexy letters...I want to send him something juicy and right now I can't afford a book to copy from, does anyone know a site online that has some I can copy???

Please Help
Jennifer

I know this is a weird question but if you don't feel comfortable answering don't.
And my man does know I'm looking, that they won't be original...

MrsDego
05-31-2008, 04:01 AM
www.pillowtalk.com (http://www.pillowtalk.com)

I hope that helps! =]

FAITHHOPELOVE
06-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Ok, so I am having problems coming up with sexy letters...I want to send him something juicy and right now I can't afford a book to copy from, does anyone know a site online that has some I can copy???

Please Help
Jennifer

I know this is a weird question but if you don't feel comfortable answering don't.

www.hoochiemail.com (http://www.hoochiemail.com)

scorpnqn
06-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Hey "Jenbcute" you don't have to look for things to send to him. Have you tried writing him a sexy letter of both of you on a hot date. Just used your imagination and go with the flow.

Take him on a date somewhere in your mind ofcourse. Tell him what you want to do. Basically wine and dine him.

Hell like it.

lakisha
06-04-2008, 09:59 AM
literotica.com

D4C
06-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Ok, so I'm really bad at writing stuff like that so what I did was take a post card & turn it into a free "car wash" coupon for when he comes home.... He laughed his ass off & told me that his cellie asked if he wanted to sell it. lol.

Danalia
06-09-2008, 04:22 AM
Ok, I promised my friend that I would write him a 'sexy' story (after sending him an example of my previous 'work' ;)). I'm used to writing this kind of thing for friends for our personal amusement, anything from gentle romance to full on XXX rated but I find myself a little lost this time....

I know the story i want to write but I need to know if there is anything I shouldn't say/describe (apart from obvious stuff like violence which I don't do anyway.) Are there any banned words etc? Exactly how far can you push it? This may sound a little naive but I'm used to having free rein with my words and I don't want to go to all that effort to have it returned as unsuitable!

Any guidance would be appreciated, in PM if you are uncomfortable with it being in public view or if the comments are unsuitable for innocent eyes ;)

Thanks in advance for any and all help I receive.

Angelsdelight
06-09-2008, 04:54 AM
I've had nothing sent back to me & we go all out on all of them ! One word we've never mentioned to each other is the C word but i've got stories off literoctica for him that have had those words in it and they've not been sent back.. So i guess its whatever goes ! I did him quite a good story once but he never mentioned he received it ,i think those co's kept it for there own W***ing fodder lol

Danalia
06-09-2008, 05:12 AM
I do him quite a good story once but he never mentioned he received i think those co's kept it for there own W***ing fodder lol
:D Ok, that gave me the biggest laugh of the day so far!

Thanks for the advice though.

Angelsdelight
06-09-2008, 05:33 AM
:D Ok, that gave me the biggest laugh of the day so far!

Thanks for the advice though.

Your very welcome :D

why
06-09-2008, 03:05 PM
ok .... pillowtalk.com is a lamaze site ... ha ha

smyles78
06-09-2008, 03:27 PM
OMG they are both gone!!! I sent my baby one of these before, he loved it. Now his bday is coming up and I wanted to send him another one....what am I going to do...I'm soo not that creative YIKES!!!

pinayluv78
06-09-2008, 07:37 PM

Please Help
Jennifer

Sometimes, because I rarely have the time to write a whole story, I'll go to literotica.com & print one of the stories from there. He knows that I didn't write him but he loves the fact that I'm willing to do that for him. He gets jokes from his homies that he's lucky his wife's a freak! =) But when I do come up with my own stories, he doesn't shares those with anyone...

pinayluv78
06-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Ok, I promised my friend that I would write him a 'sexy' story (after sending him an example of my previous 'work' ;)). I'm used to writing this kind of thing for friends for our personal amusement, anything from gentle romance to full on XXX rated but I find myself a little lost this time....

I know the story i want to write but I need to know if there is anything I shouldn't say/describe (apart from obvious stuff like violence which I don't do anyway.) Are there any banned words etc? Exactly how far can you push it? This may sound a little naive but I'm used to having free rein with my words and I don't want to go to all that effort to have it returned as unsuitable!

Any guidance would be appreciated, in PM if you are uncomfortable with it being in public view or if the comments are unsuitable for innocent eyes ;)

Thanks in advance for any and all help I receive.
The stories I write him are 100% x-rated! LOL He gets them. I'm sure the people who read the mail love it when they get those ones... lol

BuddysJewel
06-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Try this one. I'm no good at writing the really juicy letters either so I just went here and printed out some of the stories and sent them to him. (Warning: The Banner Ads on the sides & bottom of the website show nudity.)

http://www.lustylibrary.com/

Hotspot
06-11-2008, 08:48 PM
I send so many and none have been sent back yet and it's going on five years. Trust me I've used every X rated word known to man. It got so bad we had to start making up words. But when my creative juices get dry I'll start the story and send it off for him to finish and if he can't finish it he'll add to it and we go back and forth.

Danalia
06-12-2008, 12:38 AM
Thank you everyone for your responses. I'm off to put pen to paper and have some fun :D