View Full Version : from an extrem to another

orchidia_168
05-28-2008, 07:12 PM
a friend of mine called me ,she was very upset. she went to visit today, her older brother was with her.she is in her 50',he is in his 60'.i used to visit at the same prison,the dress code was already strict but now it got worse. are they concerned that if a 56 years old woman wears a large t shirt(showing nothing) that she could eventually turn on all the guys by showing off her neck?:confused:.she was denied ,had to drive from local stores to local stores to buy a ....x large turtle neck!when they came back to the prison her apparence was <decent>, they went thru the processing....once inside her brother was called for a search. he had to strip down ,even his boxers had to go.they have no records, no record for bad behavior,visit a relative for the last 10 years....it is the first time i hear about visitors being searched at this prison.
she told me that later on a young lady entered the visit room crying ,obviously very upset.
they wanted to come back tomorrow to visit their relative. he told them to not to.....because it 's so tensed in this visit room that he rather have no visit at all. :(
i can understand that they have rules but to this extrem....what's next? :confused:

maria3lynn
05-28-2008, 07:54 PM
That sounds awful, I am sorry for your friend and her brother, it seems they try to make it so unpleasant to visit that they figure maybe you wont and they can in turn find yet another way to hurt the prisoner...they suck...where is this place? They are mean, I hate mean people :blah::blah::blah:

FreelyCuffed
05-28-2008, 08:12 PM
wow... that is ridiculous...i know when my guy was up north i was wearing a shirt that was three quarter sleeves all the way down to my butt, loose and they still denied me. They had a store on property so that you can borrow clothes but you know how that goes... i was so happy i was staying in a hotel 10 minutes away.