View Full Version : Get To Hear His Voice In Damn There 4 Months!

T.Lesesene
05-28-2008, 07:06 AM
OMG my baby called me last night! i was so happy to hear his voice, back in Feb 2008, he got his visitation and phone priviledge tooken away for 6 months because he got in trouble. he call off someone cell phone in there so i wont be able to talk to him like we use too until Sept. 2008 that's when he gets his shits back... but i was happy to hears he's ok! i didnt wanted to get off the phone with him but known'n it was other people shit he was on..:( .. so talked for about 15 minutes, which is good. i hope he calls back soon!

NtShadow
06-07-2008, 05:42 AM
I'm so happy for you being able to talk to him again! It's always great to hear that they are doing okay. May you have many more calls!

sscared
06-13-2008, 03:00 PM
These People Sometimes Act Like We Have No Feelings...liek Its Not Hard Enought That They Have To Be In There!

J_Noon
06-13-2008, 03:11 PM
I am happy that you got to speak with your fiance, but you should really use better judgment when posting on the internet. It would not take too much work to find your fiance on the SCDOC site and turn him in for using a cell phone. I would hate for you to loose your privileges for another 6 months.