View Full Version : I missed his calls!

MrsDolin
05-27-2008, 07:13 PM
My phone fell out of my pocket before I got out of the car this evening. I didn't realize it until after he tried to call me 8 times! Tonight was his early rotation so he had to lockdown at 8:30. I miss him so much and I love talking to him. I'm so mad that I missed it! Just had to vent :mad:

robs_angel
05-27-2008, 07:19 PM
((HUGS)) Sorry that happened, hopeful you will get it next time.

asb77
05-27-2008, 07:43 PM
I hated that!:( I used to sleep with my cell phone in my hands so that I wouldnt miss his calls:p

John3277
05-27-2008, 07:52 PM
GEES! that bites the big one :(
why didnt you stay home to
wait on his calls, instead of
running the roads:eek:

FreelyCuffed
05-27-2008, 08:07 PM
Bummer! I knwo what you mean. I was putting on a community event and it was raining and the wind was blowing every where yesterday. He called me six times and i missed his calls. Finally on the last one i went to hit the talk key and i pressed the wrong key. It hung up on him. I was so bummed! I hope that you get a call tomorrow or hopefully soon. The lockdown situations are tough to deal with. I hate thoughs the most. Best Wishes!

jaelsangel
05-27-2008, 08:51 PM
My phone fell out of my pocket before I got out of the car this evening. I didn't realize it until after he tried to call me 8 times! Tonight was his early rotation so he had to lockdown at 8:30. I miss him so much and I love talking to him. I'm so mad that I missed it! Just had to vent :mad:

I totally feel you..I have been in thise situations before, when he was locked in all day and I woudl miss a call I would freak out!!! But tomorrow is another day.hopefully you will speak then:D

RaysHeart
05-27-2008, 08:57 PM
I know when I first started getting calls from my man I would worry so much that I would miss his calls. I would seriously cry myself to sleep when he didn't call back. I have calmed down a bunch since then, but I do have times where I worry myself sick still when he doesn't call. If he waits longer than a week to call, then I start walking the floor staring at the phone. Just try to relax hon he will call back when he can. I make myself relax and I sometimes go crazy when I think of things that I reallyyy need to talk to him about and he doesn't call for a week and if that phone rings there better not be anyone in the way, or they are getting knocked over. LOL I wish you a happy call. :)

FreelyCuffed
05-27-2008, 09:02 PM
I know when I first started getting calls from my man I would worry so much that I would miss his calls. I would seriously cry myself to sleep when he didn't call back. I have calmed down a bunch since then, but I do have times where I worry myself sick still when he doesn't call. If he waits longer than a week to call, then I start walking the floor staring at the phone. Just try to relax hon he will call back when he can. I make myself relax and I sometimes go crazy when I think of things that I reallyyy need to talk to him about and he doesn't call for a week and if that phone rings there better not be anyone in the way, or they are getting knocked over. LOL I wish you a happy call. :)

Get out of the way!!!! the phone is ringing. Yep, when my guy doesnt call for a week or more that is exactly how it is for me!

RaysHeart
05-27-2008, 11:23 PM
LOL My son tells me..MOM you said I can't run in the house why can you when the phone rings. LOL

It's amazing the things you can jump over when you are running to that phone. ;)

MrsDolin
05-28-2008, 04:49 AM
GEES! that bites the big one :(
why didnt you stay home to
wait on his calls, instead of
running the roads:eek:

I had just gotten home from work

I'm hoping to hear from him today. He has a hearing this morning so I'm sure he was calling me last night for reassurance. I just hope everything goes well for him.

*RaymondzWifey*
05-28-2008, 06:24 AM
;)Sweetie,please try not dwell too much over the number of missed calls you lost control over.We all can relate with some kind of story thats similar to yours of 8 missed calls on a night that they not only locked up early, but its also the same night we as lonely wives were desperate for just one more chance to recieve one of those missed calls,just 1. My heart does goes out to you,I'll pray for you to be blessed with one of his special warm moments as if he was right by your side.You'll be hearing the phone ring with his voice on the other end before you know it....*RaymondzLady*:o

T.Lesesene
05-28-2008, 07:00 AM
aww i know how you feels, when i decided to take a bath he calls at the wrong time.. then when i get out and check my caller ID he called!!! :@ i be so damn angry thinking and hopin he would call back! then i look at the time and it was 10:30 pm, which they have count time at 10:45pm :( ..but im sorry you missed his call.. he'll call back though

jasonzwifey2011
05-28-2008, 10:25 AM
:haha: I think we ALL have been in that situation!! I know I have and I hate to miss his calls. But on the other hand they always call back. I was supposed to get a call last night but didn't so I just have to hope maybe tonight!

And to Summerstorm, the kids are always like DANG MOM... SLOW DOWN.. I'm like "ANSWER THA DANG PHONE DAMMIT" LOL Before he hangs up! LOL I'm like able to leap tall buildings, faster than a speeding bullet... blah blah blah... we ARE superwomen....

Well...bottom line is I hope you get a call today sweetie... Have a Blessed one!!

neednanswers
05-28-2008, 01:59 PM
i know EXACTLY how you feel! a few days ago i started a new job, and he hadn't called me in almost a week because he's been on lockdown. well, of course, he decides to call me on the ONE day that i can't answer my phone. i left my phone in the car, and when i got off work i had 18 missed calls! i just broke down and cried right there in the parking lot.

you're not alone, sweetie. hope you get to talk to him soon!

corysbaby
05-28-2008, 03:14 PM
I Feel The Same Way I Walk Around With The Phone In My Hand At All Times Or Keep It Right Beside Of Me And When Its Time For Him To Call Nobody Better Ask For The Phone Cuz It Aint Happening!!!! Course Hubby Is Gonna Get Cuzzed Like A Dog When He Does Call And Hopefully It Will Be Later This Evening Cuz Today Is His B-day So I Cant Be To Harsh On Him But He Aint Called In 5 Days And That Really Pisses Me Off When We Have Funds For The Calls

FreelyCuffed
05-28-2008, 07:47 PM
those are the worst! when you CANT answer the phone. I hate when im in a meeting and cant.

FreelyCuffed
05-28-2008, 08:08 PM
girl... that gets me too...when they have funds to call and they dont.... but then again he likes to space our cards out... i'll make him call me back like 7 times in one night and it will eat up all our cards.

MrsDolin
06-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Lol, I make him call me back sometimes too. It's hard to get everything into a 15-minute conversation.

j_v_g05
06-07-2008, 07:49 PM
i kno last night i was at work and he called then i was lyk maybe he'll call tommorow went out to eat for an hour and within that hour he called again!!! and stil never got a call since it makes you think their mad at you 4 not being there

sscared
06-13-2008, 03:07 PM
Sometimes I Feel Like I Want To Just Glue That Phone To My A.. So That Doesnt Happen...