View Full Version : Book suggestions for my guy

Waiting4Mike
05-27-2008, 04:28 AM
I am ordering some books for my honey, but I cannot decide what to order. I know he would be bored with anything too tame. Any suggestions? What have your guys read and really enjoyed?

He shared that he recently read a book called "Tattoo"... about a boy who was abused as a child, both physically and sexually, then grew up to join the military. That is all I know about the book and haven't been able to find it online to see who the author is so I could maybe order something by the same author.

HesMyForever
05-27-2008, 08:43 AM
Do you know if it was a true story? If so, then he might also like "A Child Called It" by David Peltzer....and the books that follow it. Excellent books, but will make you cry!!

What kind of genre does he like? I read mostly true crime and murder/sci-fi/horror type books. Some good authors in those fictional areas are Dean Koontz, Laurell K Hamilton (her Anita Blake series is wonderful!), Johnathon Kellerman, Patricia Cornwell.

barbie16118
05-27-2008, 11:00 AM
i was just gonna say a child called it ....it was a great book....

my hubby reads james patterson , im not into his books but hubby just sent me one called maximum ride (there is 4 books in this series) and i finished it in 2 days it was so good i ordered part 2, 3 and 4.