View Full Version : Our first phone call!!

mpl5164
05-26-2008, 10:33 PM
After taking a week or two between my ladies facility and Global Tele Link to get my phone account set up, she called for the first time on Memorial day! She was so excited she was crying...It was great, we talked for 2 hours! (30 minutes each time, she called back 4 times) :D Definately a good Memorial day! Made my month! Michael

NtShadow
05-27-2008, 04:40 AM
YAAAY for the first call! May you have many more phone calls!

jasonzwifey2011
05-27-2008, 01:43 PM
After taking a week or two between my ladies facility and Global Tele Link to get my phone account set up, she called for the first time on Memorial day! She was so excited she was crying...It was great, we talked for 2 hours! (30 minutes each time, she called back 4 times) :D Definately a good Memorial day! Made my month! Michael
Awwww Michael!! That's so sweet!! I remember my baby's first phone call... he was gone for like a month before I could talk to him. They had to extradite him first and it was a mess. I'm so happy you got to talk to her!!! Now you will become a phone addict like the rest of us... hanging around, "feenin' for the next phone call like an old lady at the quarter slots".... panting out of breath from running to the phone every time it rings... (ok, so maybe I'm the only one who does that...)

ANYWAY - I'm glad to hear you got a nice call and you will have a good week now!

Take care,

*~Meri~*

mpl5164
05-27-2008, 09:59 PM
Thank you all so much....:D Looks like I'll be spending alot, just always want her to know I'm just a phone call away....So how can you put a price on that. ;)

jasonzwifey2011
05-28-2008, 10:29 AM
Thank you all so much....:D Looks like I'll be spending alot, just always want her to know I'm just a phone call away....So how can you put a price on that. ;)

I know that's right!! :haha: It's so cute to see from a man's perspective the waiting and anticipation of phone calls. I LOVE IT!! Is your lady close to where you are located? My man is in NJ and I'm in Maryland so our phone calls are $15.10 a piece... I had to limit him to 1 call a week. So sad... :( LOL

mpl5164
05-29-2008, 11:01 PM
No My Lady is in Virginia, I'm in Illinois.....Long drives or will be flying every month!....But do what we have to do...:)

LostTime
05-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Wow How Exciting I remember my first phone call
Congrats

mcguyver
05-30-2008, 06:26 AM
I remember my first phone call, I was excited to hear from my man. It is really refreshing to hear a man express the excitement over his woman calling :). I am sure she is a very lucky woman. I wish you two the best on this journey, which you both shall emabark....and may God Bless.