View Full Version : Father's Day Ideas

boricuasgirl
05-26-2008, 08:32 PM
Does anyone have any Father's Day ideas they'd like to share?

I want to send him a large envelope full of different things. For example I cut out his face on the computer and put it on a superman picture.

If I have any new findings I'll let you know!

krackergrl
05-26-2008, 08:35 PM
im just sticking to a fathers day card, my guy is still at a reception center waiting to be transfered, he's been there two-three weeks and hasnt gotten any of my letters yet, im afraid to send him anything before he gets moved.

Jillian
05-26-2008, 09:24 PM
I have sent him a father's day card and 3 pictures of our daughter 1. pointing to her eye, 2. pointing to her heart and 3. pointing to the camera. i love you

SaNdiA
05-26-2008, 09:43 PM
e_wife that is cute
i might just steal that!
i bought two fathers day cards
one from me. and one from his son. i wanted to include pics of me and our son in them..
but i think that i love you pics is a better idea
ive printed out some fathers day poems and quotes too.

robs_angel
05-26-2008, 10:00 PM
i cant believe its so close ima have to work on something quick,

Rena
05-26-2008, 10:08 PM
I was going to make my boyfriend a card with pictures through send out cards. Have a picture of him holding our son the day he was born, then a picture of them together when my son was 1, 2, and 3 (he just turned 4 this week). I'm not sure what to write on the inside though.

The 3 I Love You pictures are such a cute idea!!!

tinktink5
05-26-2008, 11:59 PM
when is fathers day lol?

jasonzwifey2011
05-27-2008, 11:57 AM
when is fathers day lol?
June 15. :)

jasonzwifey2011
05-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Does anyone have any Father's Day ideas they'd like to share?

I want to send him a large envelope full of different things. For example I cut out his face on the computer and put it on a superman picture.

If I have any new findings I'll let you know!
That is too cute~ I love it. I'm gonna make something like that....

pinkkrazr
05-27-2008, 12:03 PM
when is fathers day lol?

:haha: tink....June 15th...

boricuasgirl
05-28-2008, 01:37 AM
I have sent him a father's day card and 3 pictures of our daughter 1. pointing to her eye, 2. pointing to her heart and 3. pointing to the camera. i love you

That is sooooooooooo cute, I might borrow this idea too! Thanks everyone for the feedback. This is the first thread I post so I'm excited, lol!

jasonzwifey2011
05-28-2008, 10:34 AM
That is sooooooooooo cute, I might borrow this idea too! Thanks everyone for the feedback. This is the first thread I post so I'm excited, lol!

:hifive: You go girl!! You big first time poster you... LOL This was a great topic to post... I'm gonna do some more looking to find something fun to make... :)

ndelisfort
05-29-2008, 04:47 PM
Go to upnorthservices.com -you upload them a picture and they turn it into a puzzle. Its one of there featured items for father's day.

mistydawn
06-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Also try dltk-cards.com. I just googled "father's day ideas" and they had some cute coupons that you can print out and also a "Best Dad Award" you can customize everything. (They even have coloring pages) some of it's corny but it'll keep my 3 year old busy putting her special "touch" on them. Check it out:)

Dannie
06-02-2008, 04:05 PM
I had a word search puzzle made up of words pertaining to special moments my son and grandson have shared. I tried to use traits they both share, special things they've done together and that kind of thing. I think Dad will like it!
D

sadgirlnsnaps
06-07-2008, 08:18 PM
I'M SENDING MY OLD MAN A FATHERS DAY CARD NEW PICTURES OF OUR SON AND A LONG ASS LETTER... LETTING HIM KNOW THAT I MISS HIM

whisky 23
06-08-2008, 03:36 AM
You could send him a college of pictures of you and your son.Or make a little frame and send a photo in.Or you can buy the cards for the photos to be popped in and make it into a fathers day card

marialhector
06-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Last year I had his children take professional pictures and I sent them to him, my baby had no recent pictures of them. He was surprised and loved them.
This year I wanted to purchase a nice watch for him, I will go to Macy's and get him one...since I just found out his old watch died ( as of yesterday) I will order him one through the magazines they can order from. Oh the card is in the mail with nice casual everyday life pictures of me;).

sscared
06-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Picture Photo Book...google It So Many Companies Make Them Now And They Are A Great Idea:) Just Make Sure He Can Get A Hardcover Book...or Look For A One With A Soft Cover