View Full Version : first visit!

thinking.of.you
05-26-2008, 01:18 PM
it was bittersweet i suppose...i was sooooo happy to finally see him again and he had this goofy grin on his face the entire time we were talking. he told me i made his day :D and kept getting all shy and embarrassed, it was so cute! he kept telling me i was crazy for coming out there all by myself (it's just outside of town, a good 30 minute drive depending on traffic. he's always worrying :rolleyes:) i surprised him by just randomly showing up and i hope it made it a little easier for him. but on the drive home i cried so much. i miss him and want to see him in person, for real, not through some stupid television where the phone keeps cutting in and out...oh well had to share that

what was your first visit like?

forever_ever_baby
05-26-2008, 01:22 PM
my first was great. i was so nervous. i still get that way. ours are through glass but it better than nothing. he gets so nervouse and he get all hot and bothered and i dont even touch him lol i love that man

meeganv
05-26-2008, 01:23 PM
I surprised him too, for our first visit. We hadn't seen each other in quite a few years. I visit from out of state and in his 7 years in at that time he had only had a total of 2 visits (his dad). I was supposed to fly in and see him the next morning, but I caught an early flight and surprised him the day before he expected me. He was just about to shave and get ready for the next day's "special day" when they called him down to visiting. :D It was funny...but it made it easier for him becuase he didn't have to stress it all night. It was over and done with! Of course...I was still stressing it!

It was a great visit though. Both our knees were shaking so bad as we hugged each other.

NtShadow
05-26-2008, 05:51 PM
I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your first visit. May you have many more!