View Full Version : Am I crazy???

jenntrav
05-26-2008, 01:10 PM
I spent $100 in 3 days on our phone calls. Please tell me I am not the only one that does this. Everyone is telling me how crazy I am but I look at it like this, if I am going to be with him, I want to be able to talk to him as much as possible. They took our visits away from us for a year and this is the only form of communication that we have besides letters.
Take care and God bless
Jen

Patty
05-26-2008, 01:12 PM
If you have the means to support a $100 dollar a day phone habit it's nobodies bidness but ya own...

Patty

forever_ever_baby
05-26-2008, 01:15 PM
why did they take your visits away? and no you are not crazy u love him

robs_angel
05-26-2008, 01:20 PM
hot is right if you have the menas to do it then it aint no ones problem. i would if i could but ya know me at home with two growin boys lol

Kat
05-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Jen no you are not crazy just be careful .If your bill get high and you cant pay it you wont have the phone either and that would really be bad

LOWRYDERHYNA
05-26-2008, 04:24 PM
don't feel so bad shoot they gave us 450 spending limits for 3 months and guess what we spend it in one month..lol he and i can't seem to get enough of each other. he wants to open another phone line in his name and so he can continue to open a different account and he can call me.

jaelsangel
05-26-2008, 09:53 PM
I spent $100 in 3 days on our phone calls. Please tell me I am not the only one that does this. Everyone is telling me how crazy I am but I look at it like this, if I am going to be with him, I want to be able to talk to him as much as possible. They took our visits away from us for a year and this is the only form of communication that we have besides letters.
Take care and God bless
Jen

Jen....
I totally get you in th epast 3 weeks I have spent abot 350-400 on the phone,while e do have our visists we have to be able to speak, we are sooo close so we have to speak how can I not? We talkablot but I just chalked the phone thing up as a loss..Cuz I gots to talk to my baby:D

Thumper81
05-26-2008, 10:19 PM
If you have the means for hundered dollars a day do it. hell I would but I have 3 kids and rent and bills besides that and we don't have visits either. Just because we are in different states.

LostTime
05-26-2008, 10:45 PM
I feel like as long as it's not hurting you financially it's fine but I use to do the same thing and to be honest I did that for about 3 years and then had to stop because I gave thousands of dollars to the phone company which not that wasn't worth it but began to become a burden but now we still chat write a lot more and still have phone time
But no your not crazy

BabygirlNGary
05-26-2008, 10:55 PM
If you can do it then do it! I only visit every 6 months or so. We write alot and talk maybe 2 times a week unless something is going on then we talk more. Like LostTime I hate to give the phone company thousands that could be going to other things.