View Full Version : CBS question

sorrycantsay
05-26-2008, 12:31 PM
if you have a prepaid CBS/evercom account

can you use it on a prepaid cell phone such as virgin mobile, tmobile to go, etc??
I think ive read before that ppl have used pre-paid cells to accept calls but i wanted to double check b4 i did it
. also, i know you can put them on cell phones so long as its a prepaid CBS account- im just asking about prepaid cell phones in general....
so if i want to set up a new CBS prepaid account on a new phone thats a prepaid phone will it work??
thank you =)

also- im only going to use the prepaid cell to recieve his calls its 10 cents a minute so each call from him will be 1.50 off of the phone. so a 30$ phone card will last 20 phone calls for us. i have other phones to use for all my other calls- but for personal reasons i just wanted a prepaid cell set up for his calls only. thank you

thugwife
05-26-2008, 05:32 PM
You are NOT going to get a good deal on that at all. I thought about doing that as well, but you are having to buy a phone card PLUS paying CBS so you will not come out ahead at all. Aint no telling what you will be paying for real. Those prepaid phone minutes arent billed like regular phone calls, they start charging and they round it up, so you lose time for real. I dont know what to advise you, because everytime I try to help I got someone coming behind me saying Im wrong. I have been in the system for 11 years, so I do know ALOT of what Im talking about.

laydlyke
05-28-2008, 08:30 AM
I have Virgin Mobile. But I'm on the Month2Month Plan. I use my phone like crazy. But yes, CBS will route the calls to any number, cell, landline or virtual.