View Full Version : The Visit Was Great.

calilocwifey26
05-25-2008, 06:46 PM
Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to give you an update and let you know my visit was perfect yesterday. I am still tired from the traveling but it was well worth it.:D I finally got to see my hubby and kiss him and hug him, I couldn't ask for more. He looked so yummy ladies, uhhhhh the things that were going through my head.:o We had an outside visit which was cool but I was freezing my butt off!!! That still didn't stop me from smiling ear to ear,lol. We kissed, hugged, made each other laugh as always, kissed some more, talked about the future and hopefully him coming home soon :) He also enjoyed the home cooked meal I braught him, he said it was the best food his had since his been in, I know, I know,lol... I actually went inside to get us some drinks and snacks from the vending machine and when I came back he had already finished his food, goodness I was only gone for a few minutes, lol. I can't wait for him to come home so he can have home cooked meals all the time and of course I can't wait for him to cook for me, he can cook his butt off!

Well ladies I am still on Cloud 9 at the moment and I will probably fall asleep later staring at the picture we took. Yay to visits!!! Thanks to those who gave me the best wishes and for those who went to visit their men this weekend, I hope you had fun.

My next visit is next month, I can't wait.:dance:

Thanks for sharing in my joy ladies.:wave:

NtShadow
05-26-2008, 05:31 PM
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit! May your next visit be better than the last!

robs_angel
05-26-2008, 05:38 PM
congrads, happy visits are always good!!

calilocwifey26
05-26-2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks ladies, I can't wait until the next one ;)

flforever322
05-27-2008, 08:03 AM
Yes! Yaaay for visits. And you got to bring him food too? Thats fantastic!

calilocwifey26
05-27-2008, 08:16 AM
Yes! Yaaay for visits. And you got to bring him food too? Thats fantastic!

Yes, I can bring him cooked food or food to prepare and grill at the visit.:D

timsbaby41
05-27-2008, 08:17 AM
I am so glad you had a great visit.