View Full Version : If someone reads this can you tell my uncle that I love and miss him.

ilovemyuncle
05-25-2008, 09:52 AM
I am new to this prison talk and if my mother and father found out I was doing this I think they would kill me. I am a 27 year old female who loves her uncle Nate McSwain with all my heat. I haven't seen my uncle since I graduated from High School and that was in 1999. It all started when he married this crazy woman who didn't want him to have any contact with his family. I mean we couldn't talk to him on the phone and when he would come by she had to be with him. She's the reason why he is in jail now for a crime that he didn't comment. I know everyone in jail says they didn't do it but my uncle really didn't. She made up a bunch of lies and ran with it. Now he is sitting in jail for the next nine years over something stupid.

My uncle was the only person on my father's side of the family who showed me, my brother and sister some love. I mean I can remember when I was little and my own father forgot my birthday. My uncle came by with me a cake and spent the rest of the day with me. I remember him helping me with my homework and everything. So you can see why I LOVE MY UNCLE WITH ALL MY HEART. I am writing this so if anyone reads this and is either in prison or is going to see someone in there can you please my uncle Nate McSwain that I LOVE HIM AND THAT I MISS HIM. That I want him to stay strong that everything is going to be alright.
Thanks, A girl who loves her uncle. P.S. Just tell him that I'm TEE Richard's daughter.

Babydoll123
05-25-2008, 10:08 AM
Why don't you write him a letter?

wilfred
05-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Why don't you write him a letter?

Just what i was going to suggest!

wendy tyler
05-25-2008, 10:36 AM
It would absolutely do him so much better to hear this from you. By all means write him a letter. Mail means so much to those incarcerated.

robs_angel
05-25-2008, 01:02 PM
A letter soundsm like a good idea, your an adult so you can make your own choices. best wishes

Register
05-27-2008, 11:44 AM
I had an uncle like that. He's been dead about 13 years now and I still think of him every day. When times get hard, I wish he was still around and try to imagine what he would tell me to do. Let me stop all of this before I get tears in my eyes.

WRITE HIM before it is to late. Forget about his wife and try to get the relationship back with him that you once had. He needs to hear from you. Let us know how it goes.