View Full Version : 1 lady alone controls the mail...

Shantonio
05-24-2008, 07:34 PM
UGHHHH this is soooooooooo frustrating :angry: My baby is in county jail right now awaiting trial...The facility he is at has 1 lady and 1 lady alone that controls the mail...so when she's on vacation...which she is now for 2 WEEKS!!!!!! .... no one recieves mail and no mail goes out.....DOES SHE UNDERSTAND THAT MAIL IS THE ONLY FORM OF COMMUNICATION WE HAVE RIGHT NOW!!!! I cant afford to drive over to visit or put money on the fone...

i got a lil upset and wrote a nasty message on the outside of the envelope stating my feelings on the issue..i hope he still gets the letter...

I do understand it's not all about me but dammit 2 WEEKS!!!! i dont even get 2 days for vacation...UGHHHHH

THANK YOU

jlstar
05-24-2008, 08:10 PM
she probably will send that letter unopened back to you. Well... here in sc you cannot ad messages on the outside of the envelope....

Foreverhis31907
05-24-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm thinking that note on the envelope might not have been the greatest idea. Even more so since she is the only one controling the mail, she might not give your guy any letters now. Or send the letters he writes to you out. They could just end up conviently lost in the mail. :rolleyes:

As for the jail having only one mail person that is not her fault. Who ever is at the top of the jail needs to look into that and get more people hired. And she is intitled to go on vacation everyone needs a break to get away from things and there job. Again her being on vacation and no mail going out is not her fault. You should of written a letter to the top person there who is charge of hiring more people, not lash out at her for just doing her job and needing a break.:idea:

Rena
05-24-2008, 08:23 PM
That sucks. You'd think they would have a backup for her.

When my boyfriend was in county jail we could only send postcards. I didn't even bother to write him, you can't really fit anything worth writing on a postcard.

robs_angel
05-26-2008, 05:26 PM
That stinks, sorry to hear that, doesnt seem like they should be able to hold mail . :(