View Full Version : 1st Time

convict lover
05-24-2008, 02:14 PM
WELL I HAD MY FIRST VISIT IT WAS HARD SEEING HIM BEHIND GLASS AND WITH HANDCUFFS ON. AND IN WHITE INSTEAD OF BLUE. I FELT WEIRD BECAUSE I USED TO WORK THERE I WAS NOT USE TO BEING ALLOWED TO TALK TO HIM. :yes::fb:IT WAS NICE TO SEE HIM, HE GOT SKINNY. IT WAS HARD TO LEAVE. IT WAS A LONG PROCESS FOR JUST A ONE HOUR VISIT. ILL BE GOING AGAIN NEXT WEEK. MAYBE IT WONT BE AS AKWARD.

Kat
05-24-2008, 02:34 PM
Awwww I am glad you got to visit.when mine was at county behind glass I didnt visit and now that I think back it would have been so hard...I pray soon you will be bale to visit where you can at least touch him

robs_angel
05-24-2008, 02:55 PM
Im so happy for you, getting to see him, you will never forget the first visit. I work at the reg jail, i met my hubby to be at i like felt hard to leave and was weird being able to talk to him. i wouldnt change it for anything in the world.

best wishes for more visits,,

Sarah Moats

Waitin_4_J
05-30-2008, 02:39 PM
Aww I am so happy for you! It makes my day when I see one of us former employees finally getting to visit. I am so envious :) Enjoy every second of it girly!

robertegarrett
06-03-2008, 09:59 PM
I can tell you after three years of visits, the first few are the killers. You walk out of the visit, and feel worse than when you went in.
The inmate is not the only one incarcerated.
But it does get easier.