View Full Version : They moved him then BAM Lockdown!!!

JewelryTears
05-23-2008, 07:43 PM
I called yesterday and he was in the same place as always for the last 75 + days then all of the sudden I arrive after 3 hours of driving to hear some yard is now on lockdown. Oh btw he was never on THAT yard until I guess they moved him yesterday AFTER I called. Then they put them on lock down to "interview" certain inmates in that housing about an incident that happened earlier that week that he OBVIOUSLY wasn't a part of because he wasn't even there!!!! SO yeah they turned me away from the visit. I called his counselor crying asking why he'd been moved if he hadn't even seen her yet!!! SO anyway I drove through 5 1/2 hours of TRAFFIC home :( And they said he'd be on lock down all weekend, but his counselor said they might be off lock down tomorrow, but I can't go unless I leave at 4 in the morning and I can't check lock down status until 8am. :angry::(:(:(:(:(:( Should I risk it??? Maybe I"ll get in or at least they can sign the paper telling him that I was there trying to see him!!!! WORST DAY EVER!!!

msonlydabest
05-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Aww ((hugs))...I would die if I was deny a visit....all that anticipation for someone to tell you they on lockdown nothing we can do...Knowing me I would risk it....but maybe you wanna find out from other pto ladies who got men in that jail how's the lockdown there...(does it happen frequent, whats the chances of you being able to see him, etc)

I hope you get to see him soon!

robs_angel
05-23-2008, 09:41 PM
i'm sorry i hate lock downs, i wish you luck. they normal wont tell him that you were there. best wishes.

Sarah Moats