View Full Version : They GAVE him a Letters to Penthouse book

Register
05-23-2008, 01:31 PM
I had to write and tell you all this. I get sex letters from my honey about every third letter I receive from him. I have only written him one and he is always wanting more. I'm not like most of you that can come up with stuff off the top of my head so I went to Books A Million and came across this series of books called "Letters to Penthouse". They have published some letters people have written over the years in the books and they don't hold anything back. As a joke, I sent him a few copies out of one of them and told him to get off my back about it. I had at least done something. Then he wanted more and more and well, frankly I got tired of copying the book so I sent him one through Books A Million JUST KNOWING that they wouldn't give it to him. They did!!! I have sent him a second one, but I'm not sure they are going to approve it. The first one may have been a fluke. They don't have any pictures in them is why I'm thinking they are letting him have them. I wouldn't send it if it had pictures. I have issues with that as some of you may know. He can get his own pictures. Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know my new discovery. I always enjoy reading what other people come up with. :)

spbabie112
05-24-2008, 05:15 PM
That's cool. Don't be suprised that they let it in. It's not that bad lol as long as they can't see any nudity it's all good.

MommaBird22
05-25-2008, 05:16 PM
yeah they will accept letters about sex and such, i think as long as no pictures and probably as long as it doesnt include anything illegal like rape or incest etc.

I write my guy sexy letters and print them from literotica.com all the time and send them and he gets them everytime, no problems so far.

i am his boss
05-25-2008, 05:27 PM
Ya i sent my friend a penthouse book so he could read and trade and i thought for sure they wouldn't give it to him but the C/O's gave it to the warden to approve or dispprove and they gave it to him..lol.

jasonzwifey2011
05-28-2008, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna check it out once he gets sentenced and sent to the State prison. I guess I have to find out which book vendors they can receive books from first... :) I love the tips I get on here!!

robs_angel
05-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Yeah, i sent m y hubby playboy lol he trades them.