View Full Version : Refused To Viist?

lmonet
05-23-2008, 12:59 PM
I refuse to visit while he is in the HOLE! Am I wrong? He was suppose to be out on Wednesday the 21st and I called today and was told he was still in the Warden has not let him out as of yet.

SouthernHell
05-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Well, if you don't want to see him like that...then that is up to you. No one here can tell you what to do. I know that when my husband ALMOST got into trouble about something and lost our contact visits for 45 days...I was IRATE!! I threatened not to come, because I moved 7 hours to be closer to him, and then this happened. Thank god he did not get in trouble because they found out he did not do anything....BUT...I threatened!! I still would have gone though...lol

tab0576
05-23-2008, 02:12 PM
I am with you on this. My boyfriend called me one time to ask me my opinion about having no contact visits, cause he was going to confront an inmate that stole from him. I told him that I knew he had to do what it takes to survive, but that means missing visits with me. He said that he thought that is what I would say and it prevented him from doing something stupid....this time. Luckily, they guy went to him and confessed what he did. He claims he was high at the time.

lmonet
06-02-2008, 07:52 AM
Thanks ladies, he said he did not want me to see him that way so I didn't go! Now he is out and I will be headed that way.