View Full Version : Visits This Weekend....

TiewansWife
05-23-2008, 08:35 AM
Any ladies going up to see their loved ones this weekend? If so, enjoy your visit and get there and back safe........I'm going up to see my husband so I would really enjoy mines!! Enjoy ur weekend!!:o

mistydawn
05-23-2008, 10:49 AM
My daughters and i are finally getting our first contact visit in 4 1/2 months with my hubby. I can't wait for tomorrow. SO excited. Our baby is 6 months old now, so i'm sure you can imagine how much she's changed since the last time he's seen her. I wish i lived close enough to visit more regularly. We miss him so much and can't wait for him to be home....

Memorable.Scars
05-23-2008, 10:53 AM
Man im jealous got one day off in three weeks and it was thursday and now have to work all weekend too :( Have fun ladies and gents

tab0576
05-23-2008, 02:06 PM
He is STILL in County, and his visits are Saturday nights, Sunday mornings and Tuesday nights. Since it's a Holiday weekend, they also have Monday night....I love Holiday weekends.

jayluvsme
05-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Yes yes yes haven't seen my hubby in a month and it's been time. I'm use to seeing him every other weekend but work has had me tied up so. I love my booooo

KARMA1234
05-23-2008, 02:19 PM
Any ladies going up to see their loved ones this weekend? If so, enjoy your visit and get there and back safe........I'm going up to see my husband so I would really enjoy mines!! Enjoy ur weekend!!:o

Yipeeee!! going up with our son to see him for the weekend.. hope everyone has a safe trip and if you drive slower yo make better gas mileage I hear!
PEACE AND LOVE, KARMA

timsbaby41
05-23-2008, 02:34 PM
yes i'll see him tomorrow and hopefully sunday

nikichik
05-23-2008, 06:57 PM
yes going saturday sunday and monday. gotta love holiday weekends. plus my mom is babysitting for me sunday so i get a private visit without the baby:D

TiewansWife
05-23-2008, 07:33 PM
yes going saturday sunday and monday. gotta love holiday weekends. plus my mom is babysitting for me sunday so i get a private visit without the baby:D

I hear that girl.....I gotta 3 day weekend visit too!! I'm going up tonight and will be back Monday!! Unfortunately I gotta stay in a hotel and not cuddled up with him:(:(.......

nikichik
05-24-2008, 10:54 AM
aww i hate staying in hotels by myself... fortunatley hes only a 30 minute drive away. went this morning and already home in time to still get stuff done around the house! see how im procrastinating on here though lol have a good visit yall!!

myhopeneverdies
05-24-2008, 09:29 PM
IM going tomorrow, and I just CANT wait... I have another night of working, then when I get home about 6 am, jump in the shower, get ready, and get on the road, for couple of hrs....
I just soooooooo cant wait! LOL

I thought, after some time I would be able to calm my self down, from week to week, but NOPE, every weekand, is the same..... Im so anxious!

;)

be safe ppl, and enjoy your visits too!

TiewansWife
05-24-2008, 09:34 PM
Had my 1st out of 3 visits today and my visit went wonderful as always!!........Can't wait until tomorrow!! I'm in this hotel room so bored:(!! Thank god for laptops!!:o