View Full Version : The script came...

Random_1
05-22-2008, 01:44 AM
...that he wants me to type up into a screenplay. Yay!! except.... The entire story needs to be rewritten. He tried to write a story about poker, which apparently he doesn't know enough about to be writing a story based on it. If people that don't know much about poker read it, the story isn't bad, but if someone that knows poker reads it, they'd dislike it. The script came in longhand, so I'm going to write my dialog suggestions right on the original and send a letter explaining what needs to be rewritten and send the whole thing back.

Rena
05-22-2008, 05:01 PM
Fun! I think you should make notes and send it back too. Or maybe type it up, make your notes on that copy, then send back? Because it's easy enough to edit out of word verses longhand.

I asked my boyfriend to write a children's story that I can read to our young son every night. Also, I have a really good idea for a book. I wish I had the time to get started on it. It'd be fun to get started on it and send it to him & have him help me with it.

Random_1
05-22-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm reluctant to type it up because if it needs to be rewritten, I'll have to type it all up again, I'd rather just do it once.